How can i join russian army as a germ?

How can i join russian army as a germ?

Attached: 19873FB1-28C9-43CF-B848-E5F09543B37F.jpg (1280x720, 428.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering/conditions.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cripes a mighty this has to be the dumbest post I have ever seen here at Any Forums

there are easier ways to commit suicide op

those roooooooooskies will beat your deutscher fanny just because you are german..........

verstehen sie?

Start something like the Hepp-kexel group

Lmao fuck off kike

Majority of the people supporting Russia either have skin in the game, as in their country backs Russia, or they are state agents.
Don't buy into it.
It's just as bad as redditors going to fight for Ukraine.

Attached: 1632549481290.jpg (600x600, 77.9K)

no i just reported your post to the german authoritys. enjoy prison traitor

travel to russia and strip naked in a barrack, and wait, russians will take care of your bussy just like you want it - and after a year of homo-rape you will be strongly suggested to sign a long-term contract and then immediately sent in the meat grinder to die.

Deine Mutter kriegt ein Paket Butter wenn du abkratzt du dumme Schwuchtel, aber nicht mal das bist du wert

As cannon fodder.

Why would you do something so retarded? Join your own military and become a mercenary if you don't suck at it.

Attached: Et1m0jVXAAYpzhe.jpg (750x573, 36.37K)

if you can pass a russian language test yes
you have more of a chance in a DPR militia but even they dont take everyone now

Attached: FOqYEFwVsBYqZAS.jpg (1792x1736, 420.31K)

Pretty fucking retarded idea, but have at it. Just learn Russian

Attached: DECB845B-8293-4DFC-A800-EDCAA061737E.jpg (604x452, 110.75K)

don't you have asylums in Germany?

You just go to the Bundeswehr, mostly Russians and Ossis there. I'm not even kidding.

this post glows

Attached: aiart14.png (1664x1664, 2.48M)

>Germoid
U probably were made with russian sperm after ww2, just tell em u want to defend ur land (russia)

Just go to Donbass as a humanitarian helper they are in more need of that than fighters. This way you will help people but have no blood on your hands. If you still want to fight it's always easier to join once you are already there.

can u do this as a muttoid? just curious
topkek

That's a truly based thing to do. Russia Mil is unlikely to need some random foreigners, but humanitarian work and reconstruction is there very likely in need.

Attached: 1657140621924.jpg (746x477, 48.6K)

Yes a few days ago I saw a pic of a foreign volunteer in the DPR forces. Dunno if they're taking on untrained men or if they are recruiting every warm body they can find tho.

eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering/conditions.htm

Infect them

just go back home and join