Debt Forgiveness

Why does misery love company?

Attached: Fa8BgpoXEAAy1-s.jpg (1080x1080, 90.92K)

President doesn't have the authority. SCOTUS will strike this down

Is this supposed to be bait?
I agree 100%
My normie friends are pissed about it for some reason because they don't think it's "fair" that other people get a chance to own a home for a change.

Why do I have to pay for your debt. I live in the state of NY. If I am going to pay for people's debt's it should only be for the people of NY. I do not give a fuck about the people in Washington or their problems.

>My normie friends are pissed about it for some reason because they don't think it's "fair" that other people get a chance to own a home for a change
Ask them how they feel about how isreal has never repaid a loan to the US and watch their head spin, man I can't wait for thanksgiving.

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Timmy got a toy and I didn't. I'm gonna sue Joe Biden.

taxation is theft and retards should have to live with their poor life choices. Sorry all you barista fags that can't pay off your ethiopian interpretive dance degree but my tax dollars shouldn't cover your uselessness.

Umm. You're wrong. But I love how mad you are.

So you're not pro-equality after all? Weird.

>Why do I have to pay for your debt
You're not paying them dipshit. You are literally complaining about the federal government not getting money which is why is correct.

/thread

Attached: 1657582709037.jpg (933x1024, 196.75K)

Eh... he's instructing the Department of Education to delete an asset. Technically that doesn't require spending any money, so he can do it without congressional approval.

No i mean on the one hand nobody likes pain and misery

The thing people have in their heart is the realization that in most cases, overcoming a bad beat is the source of that person’s grit, determination, diligence, or what have you.

none of that matters.

What matters is that the United States Government spends 4 trillion dollars each year.
The total debt is 55 trillion.
Forgiving debt would bump the debt to a whole 57 trillion.

When our government can figure out how to pay their debt, so can the people.
If the government can take massive amounts of debt, never paying it back, then so can the individual.
Anyone attacking the individuals over this are kikes mad that goyim are getting something.

Attached: US-Gross-National-Debt-2011-2020-05-06-red-.png (491x619, 24.91K)

Why do you love ripping off hard working Americans by being a lazy ass yourself? You took the loan, pay the debt.

elaborate

How can one man be so based and accurate

You'd rather give it to israel?

I bought 345678 dildos from Amazon with express shipping.
I know owe $20000 in credit card debt.
Why doesn't the federal gov use taxpayer money to pay my debt?

Narcissists feed on suffering. Peace is abnormal to them, suffering is normal. Pain is happiness to them.

>live with their poor life choices.
The USA prints 4 trillion dollars each year racking up massive debt. This 4 trillion is including corporate welfare. When do people get something instead of companies?

Attached: Fa2yHw4XoAAoaaC.jpg (903x461, 59.5K)

You already paid for their education when the FED printed the money loaned to them.

>it’s ok that my people and nation are suffering, as long as the GOVERNMENT gets paid!!!
The absolute state of lolbertarianism in 2022.

Bankers and government lobbyists are NOT “hard working Americans”. Kike.

Why not simply allow people to declare bankruptcy on student loans? That way instead of fucking the government, the lender simply doesn't get paid back. Why do we owe even a shred of empathy to money lenders?

Has he actually done anything yet besides announce it and push back payment freeze?

okay so youre crazy uhuh