Dayum, carbrains BTFO

Dayum, carbrains BTFO

Attached: cars btfo.png (423x234, 14.88K)

Starting to understand the California exodus yet?

they'll just get them from Nevada or Oregon retard
same way Californians get uncucked guns

>JUST IN - Arizona to prohibit the sale of new gasoline cars by 2045

Attached: califag.jpg (800x600, 157.43K)

lol, california so fucked. i'll be retired by then so gl zoomers

soooo get ready for california compliant gas cars a la new york compliant ARs

Generator in the trunk, gasoline on the rez.

Fuck this shit, EVs are killing the planet due to the shit it needs for batteries

Banning gasoline cars is a good thing though. Ideally we should ban all privately owned cars and invest in public transit, bikeable, and walkable neighborhoods.

But banning gasoline cars is a good start.

No, nigger, no. I do not want to be dependant on public shit, ride with niggers like you. I want freedom

will there be any inhabitants in California by 2035?

Kek
>Prohibit gasoline cars by 2035
>State collapses by 2040

Imagine trying to transport goods in your state and you can't even 200 miles without having to stop for 12 hours to recharge. Trying to carry 25,000lbs on a battery going up and down rocky cliffs.

They said this at the beginning of the year. Its going to be a national thing as well since all the US car makers have pledged to stop producing gasoline cars by 2035.

You should not be asked about your opinion. You should be PRESENTED the facts. Your being forced to take a bus should be DECREED DOWN to you. Your opinion should not matter and it should certainly not be taken into account.

To be fair, by 2035 we will have had full systemic collapse and there will be no need for this law.

Paid fear propaganda by Big Oil propaganda operative.

make the cali guy in the picture brown

the issue here isnt the prohibition on the sale of "new gas cars" it's how california will define "new, gas and car" in order to make a show of green climate pee pee poo poo, without completely destroying industry, tax collection, and its economy. they will allow for the sale of new gas cars, but it will be as a result of industry playing along and manufacturing the california compliant "new gas car" until it becomes apparent that technology doesnt exist in the manner california thinks it does and compromises and loopholes and other shit will be obviously implemented and then in a few years time articles and pol threads will appear about the failure of the no new gas car initiative

Go watch Upgrade and see what happens when they are in their self-driving electric powered car.

Canada is doing this too.

Question - will used gasoline car prices up up?

>new gasoline cars
post your Omega Man muscle car

Attached: oh no.jpg (1216x725, 103.63K)

exactly or some other work around tech that the car companies WILL produce and sell because california is retarded and the market anal fucks any government initiative until it relents and quietly implements compromises and loopholes while getting to still retain its virtue signal

Lol sure thing, pal. I think Elong would know about that and he doesn’t seem concerned

Sure. I'm all for electric cars and the technology has been there since the 30's with Tesla but they won't release it because it's free energy.

When they have electric cars that are reliable, affordable and can charge up in 20 minutes then I'll get one, but you can go fuck yourself in your faggot ass with your queer tesla you predditor.

reminder: Austria has a government mandate on vaccines, so this poster has no soul

Because he's the richest man on the planet dumbfuck. He'll just steal someone else's idea and profit off it.