He's earned (literally) my vote

I mean, unless if you are willing to outbid him, I'll be voting all Democrats this year and in 2024

Attached: coolest-president-ever.jpg (174x289, 6.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I rooted for him for his trolliness. He had the highest potential to say nigger as President.

But, he wants white people to die, while being white, proving he's a nigger, Jew mouth piece.

So I'ma just write in Adolf Hitler for President in 2024. Just skip every single middle man.

Hillary Clinton? "That's Hitler with a cunt!" Biden? "His policies are practically Hitler". Trump?

Just write in Adolf Hitler. Give the babies what they (don't) want.

Smart man. I’d rather get paid too

Biden sux dix

unironically riding with Biden once the check clears, Hope Mitch the bitch is ready for a nice counter offer.

Attached: 431847.jpg (640x480, 54.35K)

Hopefully the ballots will be marked in blood.
Death to you and your children!

I think it was Mconnell who said something like, "If the Democrats give people all these things, of course everyone's gonna vote for them."

Ya. Turns out when you treat people with dignity, you win elections.

I believe all his promises and forgive all his lies, he is the pervy uncle I never had

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis

ok terrorist. You are not American as far as I'm concerned

You are nothing. You are filth.
Just another whore for the lake of fire abd brimstone.

>gibs
>dignity
Enjoy inflation further escalating. Debt will seem like a dream when no one can afford food.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Imagine how many people are going to spend like they just got $10k richer only for SCOTUS to strike this shit down.

>unless if you are willing to outbid him
KeK

Attached: A04DE153-018A-4D74-9E2B-8BD36B3A8A68.png (500x330, 21.01K)

taking $10K away from 30+ million people? that's a big risk to take in exchange for... what?

sweet vs cardona already shown you can do it, though im sure this is still going through the courts.

Still voting Trump

Still not going to matter. We did it once we will do it again

Attached: lmao.png (1074x716, 1.55M)

>Be Republican
>Support unlimited handouts to the rich and corporate welfare
>Now start kvetching about muh debt

Still not hearing them bitch about the current 3 billion more they are sending to ukraine yesterday.

>Support unlimited handouts to the rich and corporate welfare
Source?

based

That’s fine. When you get shot over a can of beans don’t blame anyone but yourself.

This. Faggots are naive thinking they are going to vote dems out. It’s a foreign occupation not a popularity contest. Voting won’t matter. Only bullets.

did you know... we can buy guns too???

>Source?

he thinks not taxing them 90% and giving it to niggers is rich and corporate welfare.

Garbage person with no principals or morals. I wouldn’t stand in the same line as you.