What kind of bullshit is this? It's like they want their kids to grow up to be whores strippers and criminals

What kind of bullshit is this? It's like they want their kids to grow up to be whores strippers and criminals.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-122000-827.png (720x534, 100.84K)

This is the kind of American bullshit that leads to their cracked out daughters with stds and daddy issues to overdose on coke binges in their adolescent years.

Oh, look at me. I'm a 180lbs adult and I can beat the shit out of a 60lbs child. It's good to be king.

This is going to lead to a lot of assaults against teachers.

I hate myself for the bump.
FAGGOTS!!!

Attached: 1641848625387.jpg (474x498, 26.94K)

At first disciplining children seems like a good idea, but remember what teachers are like these days and quickly you will change your mind. Homeschool your children.

Based af

Gen X'r here. I approve.

Attached: il_340x270.1253802418_7zmm.jpg (340x270, 12.05K)

>The year 3000
>Everyone is in the ((metaverse)) at all time
>Nobody actually goes outside anymore
>Enter metaverse
>REMEMBER TO MASK UP, it's the 6 millionth corona wave. Think of grandma

giving them groomers more legal room to operate

Isn't this just a way of sexually humiliating children to make them feel weaker or more inferior thus making them easier to control seduce manipulate rape by older men and dope pushers making them more susceptible to rapists peddlers and serial killer snuff fetishists.

BRB, moving to misery to become a teacher

uh...
checked

The picture on the right is from a black / death metal album. Retards think it's proof bitch did thing because they're retarded

We stopped hitting kids 30 years ago and things have only gotten worse. You anti hitting flags have ruined two generations.

Haha just imagine being paddled and scolded by your blue-haired feminist teacher haha.

GenX'er. We were given, usually, a choice of 'licks' or detention. You had to be a big fucking faggot if you served detention.

Whack

Spank one black child and its over.

this gave me a bdsm fetish. Just fucking ground them and make them do extra homework or stay after school ffs.

Fucking checked and Ellen Degeneres pilled

Attached: 1638172626899.jpg (488x496, 52.54K)

Hitting kids in school is basically giving them permission to hit back. Add in kids with cellphones who film everything and post it on tiktok...

Attached: lkdslkdjfgl04pgdojfglkj.png (1435x525, 106.11K)

Based.

lmao republicans just love them some huge pedophilic government dont they.

BIG GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO SMACK YOUR CHILDS ASS!!!!!!

Attached: download - 2022-05-08T115333.263.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

It was originally chads slap and grab anyways but was forced to sell to sneed to pay for the mortgage on the house so it wasn't even Sneed's to begin with why don't you stop lying

Remember they abused children with the masks. Teachers are the enemy. Period.

>look at the school in my town
>spankings never went away
Ya'll'd've wish you were texas