HAPPENING: NEW BOOSTER INCOMING - UNVAXXED NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE IT

you CAN NOT HAVE the new booster if you haven't been vaxxed with the original vax
you are being DENIED the BOOST
this is discrimination against me, which is the only discrimination that matters!
i plan to sue for $6 million!
FUCK JABBIES AND FUCK BOOSTIES!

>Who’s going to be eligible to get them?
>The short answer: anyone ages 12 and up who has completed a primary vaccination series, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spokesperson tells CNBC Make It. It’s unlikely to matter whether you’ve received any other booster doses or not before, the spokesperson says — but if you’re unvaccinated, you won’t eligible for the updated formula until you complete a primary series with the existing Covid vaccines.

cnbc.com/2022/08/20/omicron-specific-booster-shots-are-weeks-away-eligibility-guide.html

prev thread:

Attached: 1661347515917109[1].jpg (750x312, 173.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions
youtu.be/pT7I_dYxMjI?t=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no that sucks

Attached: 794px-Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (794x600, 527.43K)

>I don't think you understood what I said. There is no virus (no proof) so all the injections are useless. All of them.

i didn't say anyone should get it. my point is, why do they demand you take 2 vaxes of the old variant, which doesn't even exist any more according to htem?

The original virus is supposed to be gone. See: covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions

Currently, they are claiming 100% of infections are some form of omicron and that the original virus, before any "variants" is basically extinct. It has become more easily spread, more contagious, but with much milder symptoms. Official stats show that about 50% of people who are exposed literally have zero symptoms.

So why refuse to allow the new formula for purebloods?
Are they planning to do more lockdowns and mandates?
Remember, in order to be "fully vaccinated", you need TWO SHOTS (spaced a certain amount of time apart) and soon it will be + a booster. In other words, if one day a pureblood decides he wants to be "fully vaccinated" - such as for a job, or to take a flight, or for whatever reason - he will have to wait 3-4 weeks after his first dose to get the second, and then he has to wait a while after the second to get the new and improved, safe and effective booster.
Naturally, that means you won't be able to do ANYTHING that requires you to be fully vaxxed. If you had a job offer that required the vax, if it was only one shot you could say "OK I'll get it tomorrow and then I'll be ready." For a flight, you could just schedule it a few days in advance and quickly get your jab. Now it's basically impossible. If a job requires full vaxxing, they're not going to wait 2 months until you can be declared fully vaxxed.

Attached: get-your-boosters.jpg (1400x1173, 243.28K)

Death jab incoming
screepcap this
check mah digits

>NEW BOOSTER INCOMING - UNVAXXED NOT ALLOWED
Perhaps this will protect from a new bio-weapon yet to be released.
So the chad unvaxxed will be vulnerable and only the virgin vax-sheep will survive.
Perhaps this was the plan all along.

Attached: 0ad951a1edc7b8cd8141ae7a2f41f61ea8c720194395cd37ede7373f3916620f.jpg (444x362, 16.42K)

Already got over covid, you should try to too

Hey!

If I'm no longer allowed to get it, I want the booster.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING VACCINE!

my theory at the moment is that they want to completely cut out the unvaxxed from society

government ABSOLUTELY REQUIRES a vax to get a job. takes 3 months to get "fully vaccinated" - see:

>you should try to too
i must have natural immunity, i was around people who were sick and never got it. multiple times!

What am I going to do without my poison injection

Attached: 54f.png (800x771, 400.15K)

>be antivax
>never took jab
>new booster comes out
>not eligible
RAAAAAAGE

>completely cut out the unvaxxed from society
based

Unvaxxed rebels get the WEF police bullet. Everyone will cheer us on as they know you are a danger to society.

Omicron was 2 or 3 variants ago lmao

OH NO!
Anyway nigger nigger nigger faggot kikes kikes poopoo peepee

You won't survive the Yuval Noah Harari protocols, enemy. You don't qualify for staying alive.

lol 99%+ SURVIVAL RATE 'PANDEMIC' BTW
DIS EH FORREEL YALL
youtu.be/pT7I_dYxMjI?t=7

Kikebots going gangbuster on booster shilling.

What if.. This new jab is a cure they've worked on for all maxxvaxxed as they know the data point for all deaths and mains are about to get released next year so to save their own ass, they're now rolling that out.
It would explain why the resistance is excluded as we have no use for it and that in itself could damage us if we started with that.
The data would then point that the newest booster is helpful (for maxxvaxxed) and calm the masses down, most at least to down the line restart the experiment.
We know a lot of people would be hesitant towards even more stuff in their veins but if the narrative is pushed that "this one reverts the damage of the others" you know they'd line up once again.

Attached: 1638362037528.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)

OY VEY HOW WILL YOU SUCK ON BABY DICK IF THERE ARE NO BABIES KIKE?????
DIDNT THINK THAT SHIT THROUGH DIDCHA

Attached: jewsd.jpg (438x365, 64.65K)

>completely cut out the unvaxxed from society
Then we shall form a new society.
A based society.
With freedom and tendies for all.

Attached: 1653352240161.gif (640x640, 2.71M)

and then colonize the stars

Attached: holuhhnigga.jpg (640x400, 63.04K)

Attached: 1661015705093908.webm (352x640, 1.91M)

that means its werkingGGHG!Q@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Attached: 1451750283983.jpg (419x480, 122.82K)

And forever refuse to pay reparations for colonizing the space niggers planets.

Attached: 1653343547558.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

Time to get neutered once again babyyy

I like the guy that gets in line as they're carting the latest victim off in the background. Literal cattle people.

Attached: 1657846216460.jpg (861x861, 264.3K)