HAPPENING: CIA AGENTS ARE DYING

HAPPENING: CIA AGENTS ARE DYING

Attached: 1661341023555095.png (649x459, 53.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cia-cable-tells-agents-informants-being-killed-or-turned-report-2021-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice. Let’s hope the shills on Any Forums meet the same fate in the future.

>Hillary's server was wide open
>just ask /u/stonetear
Can't say I'm surprised...

Russian bot

Tfw someone really stupid thinks you are a CIAnigger

Why would the CIA release this info? Fake news but hope its real.

The CIA is being filled with diversity so expect more fuck ups and deaths.

Faggot nigger.

The CIA isn't even real. Its just made up by Hollywood for movies so Americans can feel like James Bond 007 with a license to kill with their dracos and tech-9s

Oh no!
Anyway...

America is gay
Fuck the ((( cia )))

okay

Attached: 1658008865823.jpg (680x443, 37.12K)

Why would a secret organization tell me what's happening in their secret organization?

>t.fed

Whats the date on that article?
Love how it's cropped right before where the date would be posted.

>memeflag
>post an old story without source and cropped out the date
sup glownigger
slow day at langley?

translated as
>our agents went into hiding cause the vaxxes were a success

yeah, article is probably from six years ago.
gj sucking cum, op

opsec

Attached: john_ringo_hymn_before_battle.jpg (1399x2289, 555.35K)

I remember news about this around 2012 with the Obama admin. Specifically were the CIA network in China was completely burned.

But I am not going to waste more time in a thread madde by a a meme flag faggot with such horrenddous low effort posting.

finally some good news.

Attached: 1660259699775230.png (661x623, 43.78K)

Probably not the Biden family taking tens of millions from the Chinese government or Adam Schiff sleeping with a Chinese spy while being on the intelligence committee... nope, it's sure to be Trump's presidential papers locked in a secured location and protected by the secret service. Orange man must be how the CIA was compromised because TDS.

And that's a good thing!

Based and agreed

>HAPPENING: CIA AGENTS ARE DYING

They need to stop being such conspiracy theorists

Oh no... that sucks..

Attached: dddb0b31d2aa3f250aa595b1ab28cd76a52f6614bf3d91e34cbc949d0019577b.jpg (189x250, 8.8K)

Fuck yeah

Can someone edit this with a fat American on the left saying "You are my greatest ally"

I tried explaining to a friend that he is told only what they want him to know so he comes to the conclusions they want him to come to. doesn't work, still claims to be informed.

That's an old story and proof chinks suck at everything. When you uncover a spy network, you don't execute them for commie points, you turn some of them to your side and use the rest.

The FBI killed all of the top CIA two years ago during the election and doxxed all the field agents. Deep state is at war with itself.

>seething glowie
If you want respect then you shouldn't conspire against American people.

Chinks have tiny dicks and no balls.
This will be the easiest race I've genocided yet!!

China is a US/Zog alley

Nah, you kill them and their families. If you keep them alive then they'll use you.

>democrats get back into power
>again, like under Obama, identities of all our assets overseas are "leaked"
LOL glownigger idiots actually wanted to get rid of Trump even though they likely knew Biden would kill off all their precious contacts and developed moles.

HAW HAW HAW

H A W
A
W

Last years news, but good news nonetheless. Any glownigger who hasn't left out of disgust for this establishment by now is a worthless piece of shit.

businessinsider.com/cia-cable-tells-agents-informants-being-killed-or-turned-report-2021-10

Good, death to zog !

Attached: 847AEC30-765A-44BD-AA6D-65540971973A.jpg (445x565, 38.02K)

They should stick to walking around in daylight because they glow in the dark at night.

It really does suck. CIA used to be the gold standard for info gathering, since they learned everything they knew by getting their asses handed to them by the KGB for years. Now that China is able to dismantle their networks, everyone can see that something is very, very wrong. American agencies are weakening at an unprecedented rate, and if China fills the gap, every Western country that relied on American intel is severely fucked. Like it or not, national security depends on the intelligence connection and assets that countries build across the world. It's like having a second set of eyes.

Only now, someone shanked our eyes out.

Attached: 1661035647433719.jpg (508x512, 101.7K)

>agents
Paid informants
Sage