Coworkers discussing ”silly americans” who just banned abortion

How does one not show his power level in these situations. In a function society you would be able to

Attached: D2C8F505-AAF7-4EC1-98F6-F0A8FACAD667.jpg (957x525, 69.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=h6fwzJCUdv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy. I never talk to coworkers because they are mentally inferior. You can talk to them about yesterday's soccer match but nothing more refined.

You’re dealing with spineless Swedes, you’d be better of talking to a wall.

Only niggers get abortions

Say that you thought that they overturned roe v wade not banned abortion.

1) Abortion undermines the seriousness of rape allowing guilty rapey niggers to get appropriate punishment.

2) It has been adapted in cultural norms as a get out of jail free card, which negates a risk of having unprotected sex. This could be a factor in an obvious societal problem of finding lasting relationships but I think it most definitely has reduced the awareness of the need to use protection, making stds much more prevalent if you compound these two points.

This man gets it.

Attached: 1661364030682409.gif (492x376, 323.58K)

Be pro abortion because it keeps the black population under control. There are based positions on both sides of the argument. Anti-abortion is more of a principled position whereas pro-abortion is race pragmatism.

Ignore that topic snd drop red pills on how everyone who took the vaccines is dead

Do you really not know how to bully these faggots? I turn into Hitler around them just to watch them squirm. If you're good at your job, nobody gives a fuck.

Discussing shit with normies is like being forced to watch propaganda. Normies only ever get bot replies from me if I bother to reply at all and not just pretend I misheard them or didn't hear them at all.

I wonder what happens if you actually told normies that abortion is used to control the black population?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Sweden
By pointing out the laws are now on par with your own, Sven, and then only in a handful of states. States like California allow you even MORE abortions than Sweden, up to the last few seconds before the baby finishes passing the birth canal.

I always show my power level
I dont fucking care

Don't interact unless asked and if happens just play dumb and ask them questions about [current thing]. It's actually fucking amazing how just the simplest of questions can drive a normalfag into cognitive dissonance

Based MED BVLL

Attached: 1641430619623.gif (300x425, 1.88M)

Americans are just whiny babies. "Waaah! 14 year olds can't get elective medical procedures for free at their corner store without their parents' permission! Literally the handmaiden's tail!"
1 in 3 american women get an abortion in some point in their life. Then feminazis cry because it's supposedly not accessible enough. These days with the internet any roastie with two braincells that talk to each other can get abortion pills mailed to them for free.
I don't blame them though. There are girls who are literally mentally retarded who splort out 10 kids in the trailer park/ghetto crackhouse, they need abortions the most. They should make like abortion trucks that go around with icecream truck music, cleaning up the collective gene pool.

Attached: mary_starr_vs_Chris_Watts.png (299x611, 361.64K)

Overturning Roe v. Wade doesn't ban a single abortion anywhere in America, why do so many people get this wrong?

Anytime someone I'm talking with something similar, I'll just tell them "that's isn't what happened, it's up to the individual states now. Abortion itself isn't banned." And they will usually mumble something about a bible-belt state or something and then just continue to be outraged.

Tell them they shouldn't let their own prideful ignorance get in the way of genuine comprehension, as abortion isn't actually banned, just that the jurisdiction has been transferred from federal to state level. Simple as. So in practice literally nothing changed when it comes to the availability of abortion on a national scale, apart from an handful of states who chosen to apply more restrictive rules on the matter, which aren't applicable outside of said states, so worst case scenario all someone need to do is travel a hundred miles or less in literally any direction if they want to undergo the operation... Fuck most Swedes probably travel more than this just to get from one region to another as part of daily transport.

God I hate the MSM and how they make a crisis out of every fucking nothing burger, while actual crisis like the Federal Reserve money printing and international inflation reaching fucking astronomical height get barely spoken of.

MSM propaganda pushed on an international scale, its so fucking tiring having brain dead proles who get their political opinions from yellow journalism shitheaps and think they're informed. Then you try to correct them on the situation and their ego doesn't allow them to admit that they got swindled by a disingenuous retelling of event so blatant it would be obvious if they had even the slightest iota of actual knowledge on the matter.

You took a job where you work very hard to make a Jew very rich. You will die poor. And you’re worried about workplace conversations?

Not everyone at work has a good performance. Personally, I make them lose money.

No amount of nigger abortions ever justifies killing a white baby.

we didn't ban abortion, our supreme court overruled a stupid ruling that determined a woman has the right to murder a baby in the womb no matter what. it is a ridiculous ruling that enabled states to legalize late term and partial birth abortions, which is basically baby murder.

>IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBERS, IT'S ABOUT MUH FEELINGS

Attached: want degenerates to reproduce.jpg (1602x1740, 181.82K)

Based coworkers

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=h6fwzJCUdv0

Attached: abortion midwit.jpg (960x520, 80.43K)

Is this really the best the propaganda wing can produce? Jesus f christ almighty, how the mighty have fallen