Brit/pol/ - Boris in Charge

>Fake Dr. Jill is infected…
>Johns Hopkins doctor tells the truth about Fauci…
>WEF Admits… Yes, we want to microchip children…
>Sorry Dennis Rodman, you can’t go to Russia…
>Hillary Clinton vs Kim Kardashian in Legal Jeopardy…

>(NewsNation) — Ukrainians marked their country’s 31st Independence Day Wednesday, exactly six months to the day after Russian forces began their invasion. While most expected the country to fall quickly to Moscow, Ukrainian forces have held their ground against their invaders.

Attached: 1.jpg (2674x1504, 372.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forces.net/ukraine/850-micro-drones-part-uks-latest-military-aid-delivery-ukraine-johnson-visits-kyiv
youtu.be/w7Pow-JBXQw
twitter.com/ekctafc/status/1562052569899360257
odysee.com/@trendy77th:c/projectcars:9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liz truss' work ethic edition

>Two thousand 'state-of-the-art' drones and loitering munitions are part of the UK's latest military aid package to Ukraine, it has been announced, as Boris Johnson visited Kyiv.

>The Prime Minister, making his final visit to war-torn Ukraine before leaving office, said "the UK will continue to stand with our Ukrainian friends" as he set out a further £54m package of military aid.

>Mr Johnson, who has formed a close bond with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, said Ukraine "can and will win this war" with Russia.

forces.net/ukraine/850-micro-drones-part-uks-latest-military-aid-delivery-ukraine-johnson-visits-kyiv

Attached: file.png (750x422, 322.96K)

First for cursing Stella with the pox

Attached: C9418DD4-17D3-4F3B-B382-4FAA15F7769D.jpg (791x1007, 93.89K)

Hey britpol...

Hey. He just denied having any knowledge of the raid again.

Yup, now we'll see what karine says!! im so excited!!

Filthy godless whore, a curse in thee

Attached: F98BED7C-A8B8-4D65-A5C7-468E87CE2656.jpg (1086x825, 194.07K)

Your mum

Aren't they going to need those for here when the public decide killing politicians might make everything cheaper?

>wall to wall meat replacement ads

It depends on how bad things get over winter.

Hey Stella, are you going to join Ginge's radio show?

Who's ginge?

>Ukraine ready to launch counter offensive but ‘lack enough weapons’, says Zelenskyy’s office
youtu.be/w7Pow-JBXQw

The webm that destroyed brit/pol/

Attached: 1661332053633307.webm (720x378, 1.71M)

this handsome creature

Attached: 8793587958973498639.jpg (1000x1333, 158.28K)

The prolific willyposter.

Fucking hate smug slippery leftist midwits lads
>How many generations are you proposing before you can class yourself as British?
twitter.com/ekctafc/status/1562052569899360257

I'm completely btfo.

Stella (dago) is seething because Josh has been ousted again

member?

Attached: QTaudience.png (600x410, 278.88K)

Sumer Is Icumen

Attached: 345645643.jpg (761x860, 118.09K)

I don't really count on it going beyond protest this Winter. If things don't improve by next winter or the winter after that then maybe even the British will think of something other than carrying a sign around or complaining on the internet.

Hillary vs Kim Kardashian? When did Bill rape her?

Get yourself on Brit/pol radio.. the lads will love it.

Shut the the fuck up you boring nonce

I'm not in the mood for bullying right now, plus I'm waiting for karine.

I'm not clicking that.

Stella go on the radio lah.

He's not actually bad looking to be fair, and is quite warm and charismatic when hosting Brin/pol/ radio. His willy is wrinkly though

The only thing I can abide are those posh veggie burgers that actually mimic beef burgers unless I know where the beef comes from. Few of them are pure vegetables and no s o i.
But I'm just wary of meat in general. Don't trust resteraunts or supermarkets.
Local (non halal) butchers is the only way.

Attached: 1616013691836.png (775x525, 39.12K)

What radio? Wtf are you talking about?

brownbriton sing a song in the intermission

Ginge is hosting brit/pol/ radio again. Imagine these threads with sound.

Ginge is doing a podcast, you can join via the discord link at the odysee page. you could go on and have a chat with ginge. he said he'd love it if you came on and wished him happy birthday

>Wtf
I don't think I have ever seen you swear, you carry on with that sort of behaviour and I'll wash your mouth out with my willy young lady

Attached: 1621284515668.png (807x615, 232.73K)

>brown people stealing our technology
many such cases

Attached: 1660925211598838.jpg (3800x3334, 768.48K)

Karine must be hastily rewriting her haiku after Biden claimed to have no prior knowledge of the raid.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163.87K)

Get out of my thread you facking slaaaag

Imagine a bunch of people calling me a tranny? Sounds fun...

All that's going to happen is he'll be flooded with trolls once word gets out to ptg. I'm too sober for that right now.

She's definitely trying to coordinate her message after biden denied it again. I'm very excited.

It's only a matter of time before the big shortage hits us next, RU/UK and WEF will be blamed for it, but it is in fact happening because the spark of ambition the Western world brought mankind has been drubbed.
Confidence in the West is dead and there's no denying or hiding it; justice is not seen to be done, and every day we're a little more subverted and a little less safe, and all the doers have abandoned the nation in spirit while many have already left, and things are becoming so untenable that stats and metrics are being redefined.

Fiat money is wholly backed by what (little) confidence we have in our own economy, and foreign forex traders will only buy our money if they believe it can be redeemed at a fair or better value than what they paid, likewise investors will only invest in us if they can make a return. However, because Westerners are turning inward and are spending less and saving more, economic activity (green GDP line) has fallen, and supply chains disrupting supply chains as they try to adapt to being less viable.

The industrialised world is on a knife’s edge: if supply chains breakdown, then all the stuff it takes to make, run, and maintain the machines and our modern economies will no longer be guaranteed, and that causes money and talent to run for the hills, leaving only tax-loving droff and drole poorfags who’ll have to get used to having far less of everything.

Cherry on top: we’re more anti-social, sexless than ever; and boomers are heading into a retirement we can’t afford (or out-vote), while a growing mass of war-minded foreigners settle on our shores.

The past 300 years of the Industrial Revolution is coming undone, and soon enough we’re going to see the trend of folks moving off the farms and into the cities completely reverse as famine sets back in. If your job is in some way dependent upon the grid, then you’re fucked big time.

Fun times ahead boys.

I wasn't suggesting you go on it, I was describing what the show's like.

rat. out. now

>Imagine these threads with sound.
Somewhere between closing time at the local and a 2000s COD lobby I imagine

where is this movie set, London?

Attached: image-asset.png (300x150, 46.92K)

oops forgot pic

Attached: 1661122302368011.png (974x1386, 213.64K)