Is it just me or people are getting way dumber

I try to talk with people I was friends with and it's amazing how retarded they've become
I mean I get there are many factors at play but I'm not talking about new generation of disgenic white trash here, but people literally becoming way dumber than they were years ago. Less consideration, straight up more retarded, more tasteless, just overall slower and dumber.
Could it be because of shit like the vaccine and constant psyops or is it something normal that happens when you grow up and the people you were friends with when you were younger becoming more and more retarded as time passes?

Attached: dumb-ding.gif (498x446, 3.35M)

When we die we’re gone

>I try to talk with people I was friends with and it's amazing how retarded they've become
Yeah, definitely. They also never talk to me first anymore. I literally don't get any messages from anyone except my gf these days

did you actually just post that, with a cartoon picture that someone else drew, on this childrens forum for shutin retards? im going to assume self reflection isnt your strongest skill

>They also never talk to me first anymore
I understand that I've made myself unlikeable in a way to most people I knew, or at least hard to approach. But it still surprises me the attitude people have.
It's not really a personal thing, I feel like most people are chasing their tails and they have bad relationships with their friends in general and reject having a real relationship with someone. It's unsettling, not because of myself but because I think wtf is going on with people, what kind of life are they living if they have garbage relationships with everyone and they act like everything is cool. At least I have no relationships with anyone but I don't pretend to be normal

I just googled "dumb meme"

wow youre a real deep thinker, arent you?

I don't understand why you're wasting time being an asshole when you could just ask me to have sex so I can say no and you can look somewhere else for male attention

It's covid.
Most people have gotten at least one variant of covid.
Covid causes brain damage.
I have been catching myself forgetting words, mis remembering things, or just making dumb decisions in general.
This bio weapon is the most satanic thing I've ever witnessed.
Curse China until the end of time! Amen!

Maybe, you've grown.

Yeah your posts are right on the money mate. I've had some people do some really shitty things to me, then just go on a few days later like nothing happened. Completely forgotten. It's fucked up.

As to whether they were always like that, I'd say it's about 50/50. I think they have grown more monstrous over time in the same way we've grown to become far more based.

It's like they have an aversion to thinking. They can't go along with any mental thought process that is different to the establishment. Notice how they've all stopped mentioning the vaccine, it's because they're all scared shitless the establishment will order them to get it again - and they would go get it again kek. They can't even imagine not obeying. They're the type of people who don't defend themselves when attacked by dogs or whatever and just lay down to die. They're the worst people ever and still have the audacity to fuck with us over and over.

All the people I know who got the mystery injections seem like zombies now. Their brains are only running at half-power.

a mass death is imminent, their to be exact. Hence the apathy and disruptive behavior. Being brain-damaged nigger cattle doesn't help with the fact that it physically and psychologically pains them to start thinking.

>Breakdown in social fabric
>Declining literacy across the board thanks to constant stimulation and social media usage
>No free culture/all culture is psy ops either way

Behold the last man

Are you really complaining about his meme pic? Must be shit being a leaf.

>I've had some people do some really shitty things to me, then just go on a few days later like nothing happened. Completely forgotten. It's fucked up.
The weird thing is I've noticed people being weird whether they're normies or internet people. Like I've grown up having normie friends but also friends from the internet that I've ended up knowing, and both the normies and the internet friends seem to have a similar type of retardation. In a way I know I could somewhat fix the relationships with them and get in touch again, but there's something wrong with them and so far the people I've tried contacting are becoming weirder and weirder regardless if they are willing to be friends with me again. It's like they're unable to have real human relationships and the only way to be friends with them is to be a freak like them.
>It's like they have an aversion to thinking.
this is not just related to stuff like bringing up shit like covid and having political discussion, I understand I can't just talk about Any Forums shit out of nowhere with bluepilled people, I just realized most people are becoming more and more detached on a human level. I always thought you could hardly be real with people like the people you work with at your wagie job, but you can have real conversations with your friends. Now I feel like the only way you can talk with friends is talking to them like your colleagues and they're avert to real conversations. You could be real with them as a teen but now everyone is fake as hell

It is a great way to do it. Force people to think or suffer the consequences

you have eaten/seen too many redpills op

I've seen it many times

it is best to keep your power level to yourself

else the normies will surround and attack you

whew lad

Yep. My entire 10+ person friend group went from curious minded intelligent people to literally near indistinguishable from 50 yr old Karen house wives. All they talk about at age 28 is reddit memes interiors design and drinking. So much drinking. And to make matters worse they have openly stated "I don't want to think a lot anymore, I graduated college I'm done with learning". It's one of the most retarded thing I've ever heard someone say yet like 5 of these fucks all agreed they don't want to learn anymore.

>so far the people I've tried contacting are becoming weirder and weirder regardless if they are willing to be friends with me again
I know a few languages and it's the same almost everywhere except Russia. The only interesting people for me now are either very successful creative types or Russian people

I've straight up had multiple people tell me they don't want to learn or think too hard anymore because they graduated college and "don't need to do that anymore".
>Aversion to thinking is exactly what they're like.

One word user: TikTok
Generally speaking all social media, especially TikTok

People who assent to obvious lies regardless of the reasons lose their ability to discern anything from anything.

I wish there was someone I could punch in the head hard enough to solve this issue

Yeah it's pretty shocking really. They're not really interested in anything of substance, just BS they can brag about. Completely delusional people.

dalrymple fan?

Attached: fucking, a white male.png (731x393, 115.59K)

I mean, it is interesting. One thing I was struck by reading Mein Kampf is that Hitler was from a lower-middle class family, his parents were uneducated (his dad couldn't go any higher in the customs service because he had never been to school) and he received just a basic education and worked as a day laborer on construction sites. But the book is peppered with references to classical literature, mythology, history, etc. And he was writing before the internet when any midwit could go down a wikipedia rabbit hole. He had to actually read books. Regardless of what you think of MK, I'm just saying, a guy from an ordinary small town background born in the later 1800s had the general knowledge level of a reasonably educated person today.
Or if you do any genealogy work here in the US, you'll see a lot of ordinary farming families and lower middle class families (especially in the South) giving their kids names from classical literature like Seneca and Horatius, implying they had a degree of familiarity with the works. Something really has made people more stupid. Myself included.

Lead deficiency causes schizophrenia.