>USURY IS EVIL
>PERPETRATED BY EVIL JEWS
>WHO SHOULD ALL BE GASSED
>but you did take their money
>so you should pay the evil people back
>don't be a naughty goy
>give the child molesting blood drinkers their shekels
Fuck right off.

Attached: 1602204889979.gif (500x256, 494.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

300+ sourced must-know jew agenda redpills:

They printed all that money honestly, and spent it on necessary services and goods in the case of public debt.

HUEHUEHUEHUE

This board is having a full meltdown over this and it seems like they fucking deserve to

>complain endlessly about the debt slavery system and how it is helping to destroy the white race
>debt that primarily affects young people gets cancelled
>nooooooo I was a good goy and paid all mine off nooooooo

amazing.

Attached: 1644170494303.gif (220x110, 476.08K)

too bad they have the enforcers and anyone else is singled out and publicly ostracized by the media mob

not sure if smallhat- or debtmaxx-pilled

All boomers have leaded gasoline rotted brains but Any Forums boomers are the most retarded boomers of all. They worship israel and demand white people give all their money to jewish bankers who own private jets and yachts. meanwhile those white young adults cannot afford to start a family.

boomers are anti-white. boomers are race traitors. boomers are why the white race is dying. kill boomers. stomp on boomer skulls. throw boomers off cliffs. run boomers over with your car. encourage niggers to beat and attack boomers. give the personal information of boomers to nigerian scammers and pajeet spammers. poop in a boomer's grill. brick boomer teeth in. slash the tires and key the paint of boomer vehicles. until boomers are dead the white race is doomed. kill every boomer you see in the wild. boomers ARE the jew.

Attached: i will never pay the student loans back.png (640x480, 233.43K)

>Heres money you need because you don't have it
>the thing is, for my services to you, ill need a little extra back on top when you repay me
>THATS EVIL

Why are the financially irresponsible like this? Usury is a service and a favor you don't even deserve.

Link is broken retard

Bump

>two wrongs make a right

>Why are the financially irresponsible like this?
>Usury is a service and a favor you don't even deserve.

Attached: 1611736020514.png (560x407, 13.27K)

MF's should pay me since I'm the one whose taxes go to keeping them alive.

I dunno what debtmaxxig is, but it is not jewish at all to want young white people relieved of debt.

Its not jewish to cheer for debt cancellation as all it means is that debt no longer exists. Angry retards here are coping out the maxx about inflation and increased taxes, when inflation is already through the roof and not because of debt forgiveness, and the increased taxes thing is so asinine that it should just be laughed at.

In short, fuck pols hypocritical, lightswitchbrain take on this.

Attached: 1599690560088.webm (360x360, 789K)

There's nothing wrong in denying kikes their shekels and the fact that you believe it is demonstrates you are a goyim slave to them.

OP missed faggot by an inch. Read it here.

Dear boomer:
I will help zog jab you up with death syrup and then I will take your house when you die. I will never pay for shit. I'm not paying the loans back, I'm not paying $800,000 for a house, I'm not paying taxes, I'm not paying for your social security. I will make Bidet sign a forcible jab bill for everyone over age 60 so you can repeatedly be jabbed up with kike juice until you blow your lungs out in a massive embolism and die on the floor of your mcmansion. You destroyed this country now I will destroy you. All boomers deserve a holocaust because boomers are kikes. Get in the fucking oven, Bob. If you can even fit, you ugly fatass.

you dumb mongoloid mexican nigger mokey zoomer, the state is the one that's going to see 20% of its assets put at risk for petty votes. Private entities own a small fraction of student debt.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't care.

Attached: we stand in mockery honk honk.jpg (713x676, 45.9K)

That sounded very personal. Don't hate Bob
-Fred

No its not, and even if it was.....oh god oh no not the fed gov oh sweet jesus oh what will we do

Sure fucking funny how you people seem to want to "starve the beast", but when its shit that directly benefits young white people, you REEEEEEE endlessly about "other people getting something they don't deserve".

Attached: 1623527829544.gif (360x360, 2.57M)

You know, as a younger man I got taken in by the uni loans, banks loans for uni students, etc and pissed it away on a meme subject that doesn't work anywhere (no I will not tell you. It was humanities though).

For about a decade after I was jewed hard by the bank every day with charges for those old loans. Yes, my fault, not gonna dispute it.

My boomer father saw I've actually been working for a good few years now and supporting myself, and not whining about it, and on my last birthday he said "I'm going to pay off all your bank deby so you don't get these bullshit charges every day". God bless him, he didn't have to. I know it's probably 1% of what money he has but he's old school and principles are principles etc. He has no idea how much being free of usury means to me though. The best thing he ever did for me.

The 30 y.o. boomer resurfaces anytime actual benefit to the white middle class comes around. Sick really but we know how many brown plumbers lurk here in reality