I feel realy bad for the british bros

i feel realy bad for the british bros.
they cant even defend themself with pepper spray nor they can defend their home or enjoy sport shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SqLk224Sgk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/3d-printed-guns-how-easy-is-it-to-obtain-an-illegal-firearm-in-the-uk-and-who-is-doing-it-12630777
metro.co.uk/2019/09/20/film-student-becomes-first-person-jailed-3d-printing-guns-10777001/
t.me/mainstreamkillers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bongs are a lesser race, no need to worry about them.

guns are a right of all even of the anglos.
always remember p.a. lutty

3D printed guns are showing up here now.

>3D printed guns are showing up here now.
based.
hope you can figure out the HOW for the priming material though

news.sky.com/story/3d-printed-guns-how-easy-is-it-to-obtain-an-illegal-firearm-in-the-uk-and-who-is-doing-it-12630777
First person to get caught doing it was a black guy.
metro.co.uk/2019/09/20/film-student-becomes-first-person-jailed-3d-printing-guns-10777001/

even nigger have a right to guns, here we have guys like alcapone that will sell you one, or can move temporarly to san marino and smuggle in some.
you can even find full auto there.
though i prefer to comply so i dont end up being an italian waco,

People who already have criminal ties and associations are likely the only ones doing it among the citizenry at this point anyway.

jstark didnt have criminal ties just the internet that's all you need to.

GO ITALY !!!

here is some gun stuff for you

Attached: kpack.jpg (900x3900, 481K)

True. I'm almost certain they can track everything you download and if firearm printing schematics is among them, that gets you on a list and maybe a visit from the cops.
I assume that's how these guys were caught. Because they couldn't into internet anonymity.

Saved for my Telegram group. Thanks, user.

Are you actually retarded?

>moor rape baby so yes

>t. AA class skeet shooter

thank american brother.

you should come to visit san marino once,
they selll uzi near old castle like structure, and is very libertarian for a country.
remember to bring your own water though

Attached: 105.jpg (680x850, 92.72K)

jstark was caught because of not anonymous payment method(dude used fiats)

> selll uzi
That's allowed?

>enjoy
never been there but i know one of the guy who lived in my city(i dont know him so dont raid my house please)
smuggled in some guns, i heard from an american they sold uzis(maybe their replicas).

There's like 1000 people nationally that have guns to shoot at a sporting gun range...
They're all rich niggers (middle class scum, pro replacement)

>guinea, terroni, daegoa, wop flag
>slobber nigger cokkk
Niggers aren't even human, they don't deserve anything other than being cremated with their kike owners.

>There's like 1000 people nationally that have guns to shoot at a sporting gun range...

feel bad for you man, get one illegaly or move to another country i gues..

It's hard to imagine them still being pro-government after prices rise to the point they'll stop feeling like they're middle class.

t.me/mainstreamkillers