How is this allowed?

I skipped college because of the cost . Now people who took out loans for gender studies will be comped for it.

Why dont republicans help their voters like this? Nobody looks out for white people anymore. Fuck this country.

Attached: 20220824_144848.jpg (4032x2268, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/
rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine getting mad over this and not from Shanequa getting a 10k tax credit everytime she pumps out a kid every year.

It is allowed because of the emergency order, president can do this shit in times of war or pandemic

>skipped college cause of the cost
Congrats, you made a retarded life decision. Probably because some other retard who skipped college didn't want you to succeed.

>white people
>loans for gender studies

Attached: vote.jpg (1211x453, 156.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Jew political, funding and voting data:

>Getting mad because some people are getting some monopoly money.
Who cares. If you want to be mad about something, be mad that you can't own land.

KEEP VOTING FOR THE GUYS THAT DONT HELP OUT AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY KEEP MUH IMMIGRANTS OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also if you're poor enough college is free. I got a free ride thanks to grants and got a bachelor's in computer science. Zero loans. Now I make 200k a year.

> I skipped college because of the cost
Lets be real you got duped by rural retards that university is a leftist brainwashing program and fucked over your earning potential because of it

Life is a scam
>Verification not required.

Attached: This.jpg (650x683, 254.77K)

MEAT AND POTATOES
-----
PART III
-----
>GARLAND FAVORITO, GREED, PROOF THEY HACKED THE VOTE, 500,000+ MISSING GA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/

>CYBER EXPERTS, DOMINION MACHINE IMAGES, INSIDE THE MACHINES, SPOILAGE
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/

>MIKE LINDELL EXPLAINS UOCAVA VOTING SYSTEM, MILITARY VOTES, OVERSEA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/

>CLINT CURTIS, DEMOCRAT, WHERE THE ALGORITHM CAME FROM, BUSH STOLE THE VOTE
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/

>DENNIS MONTGOMERY IS REAL, PCAPS ARE REAL, FBI, CIA, SEAN HANNITY, FOX NEWS
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/

>CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFF, CALL TO ACTION, HOW TO GET RECORDS, HAVE TO ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/

BONUS:
>MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AND STEVE BANNON, PRECINCT STRATEGY, ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/

>MIKE LINDELL EXPLAINS DIGITAL CANVASSING, HOW TO PROVE ELECTION CRIME, ACT

rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html

Attached: 1661367454369.jpg (570x598, 97.55K)

>I skipped college
>he listened to Republican trailer trash influencers
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Now people who took out loans for gender studies will be comped for it.
Now you pay for it. The money is already spent.
FTFY

Attached: tough test.png (671x705, 550.86K)

Isn't this just another round of dangling the carrot in front of all those delusional Bernie stoners before the midterms and then never doing anything?

The carrot is close enough they can nibble on it now.

Can he "cancel" and transfer all mortgage debt for registered democrats ?

So glad I had my taxes garnished to pay for my college debt and now niggers and blue haired dykes get their basket weaving classes for free

This is why people here never pay anything, eventually the government will forgive 99% the debt to get votes

And then it gets thrown out by courts the day after midterms. The salt flow is going to be unimaginable, higher than 2016 levels.

But you cannot ever actually give them the carrot. otherwise you won't have it to dangle in 2 years.

We (Me, your parents, teachers and everyone else) told you to go to college. You didn’t listen.

Why would anyone ever try and pay anything other than the bare minimum payment on student loans?

Skipping college is a great idea if you're either low to average intelligence or risk tolerant. There's no point in going if you're going to pick a retard major, fail out, or you were always going to just start your own business anyways.

I have a BAS and work in tech. I only have 20k in debt and make $110k a year. I simply refuse to pay and now grandpa Brandon is paying all of it because I also had a Pell grant. Sorry you are retarded and fell for the trade meme. I'm gonna keep working in my underwear and watching anime.

Attached: 1658778452120090.jpg (1080x1332, 241.24K)

College increases your IQ so it's even better for low IQ people to go.

was the debt incurred during the war or pandemic, rendering the borrower unable to pay because of the war or pandemic ?

Why do we even have a Congress anymore ? Is it now outdated relic of our nazi past like the electoral college ? Is El Presidente for life Jose Biden all 3 branches of government ?

Attached: Joe did this.png (639x420, 195.42K)

I want to watch all those liberal arts degrees work hard labor to pay back their poor decisions

>Now people who took out loans for gender studies will be comped for it.
Not as many as you think: Woke degrees are like... 0.5% of university degrees, and the people who get them all end up in fucking bullshit makework HR or admin positions so they all probably paid off their loans years ago.

The people this helps most are all those retards who fell for the STEM meme 10 years ago and weren't looking at the signs that Boomers were gonna outsource all those science and engineering jobs