HOLY FUCK

They're really going to pin the entire vaccine on Trump. They're actually going to do it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 114858.png (532x716, 223.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative
pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump didn't mandate the vaccine

I love it when the media does a quick 180. No better time to drop red pills on normies.

Hahababbahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahha

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Akshually sweaty The Science says he did.

The CDC + Democrats were the ones that extorted the population to get multiple shots.

He endorsed it. But he didn't mandate it, yes.

Last I checked Trump left it to states to decide to mandate the vaccine. It certainly wasn't required on a federal level

jews are getting scared

And now we get to remind them they all injected themselves with Liquid Drumpf and then laugh in their stupid niggercattle faces. Seems like a win to me.

ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS RIGHT

So now the finger pointing begins. Be assured it won't be pointing at themselves, of course

trump has to be controlled opposition. nobody can seriously walk into a web of lies this often

interesting because Trump Put FAUCI AND PENCE in charge. so PENCE AND FAUCI wanted to kill everyone, and switched the real cure, (HCQ, IVERMECTIN) with the BIG pHARMa VAXXIES. HANG PENCE HANG FAUCI

TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT AND HE ROCKS THIS UNIVERSE.

He was going to
He was going to use soldiers to go for t for and forcibly inject everyone
He brought home the army from Afghanistan to do just that
He was going to kill anybody that didn't take it

They couldn't sweep it under the rug and lie about it with all of the injected people not keeling over

GOD DAMN I LOVE BEING RIGHT

Attached: 1661346450623016m.jpg (463x1024, 124.42K)

who the fuck laughs with the letter "b"?

MIGA! Trump is going to prison!

And nobody will fall for it. It's entirely damage control. They know they're fucked.

lol not even once.

There's no possible political angle with this. I know Democrat voters have short memories, but if they start believing the vaccines are unsafe, there's no way they're going to keep voting for the party that's done everything possible to force them on people.

Hopefully the successfully pin it on Drumpf. That retard is still shilling for the vaccine and warspeed. Remember when he brought the johnson and johnson family on stage at his rally? What a retard.

BWAHAHA

Thank god I didn't get the Trump shot.

>OPERATION WARPSPEED

Attached: vaxx3.jpg (833x417, 62.05K)

>play rigged jewish game
>"what a retard for getting tricked by kikes so often!"
I don't think that makes him controlled opposition. It makes him a great fool.

what happened to the nuke codes?

Every leader is in the same club, including Walensky.

Attached: !1659281878262385.png (700x672, 503.92K)

Trump did push the vaccine though… anyone who blindly followed him is a complete retard. That includes all the people who got vaxxed. Fuck trump and fuck Biden. Trannies can neck themselves and niggers need to be eliminated. Gas the kikes

This is important.

Trump told you to get it after he took it, and now he's backing down after realizing how useless it is and how much enforcing has ruined people's lives.

This. Like who the fuck would trust Trump? Fucking retard vaxxies
>t. Uncut, not vaxxed, never been tested. Pure blood

>He brought home the army from Afghanistan to do just that
Trump didn't bring the toops back, Biden did, and Trump cirticized him.

Particularly when they accused and wanted to persecute Drumpf voters of not getting the shot.

thank god I didn't take it
good luck vaxxies

You're assuming that NPCs Will act logically. Spoiler: they won't

Biden actually threatened to torpedo the middle class if they didn't.

Cracks me up that I dont trust her because she looks like the wapo lady I dont trust

Based jews always ready to counteract any litigation

kek

Knew this was going to happen, can someone pickup that phone because I fucking called it.

And it’s his fault for owning it

Biden didn’t either except for some government employees

He is.

I figured they would crash the economy in order to blame Trump and get him out of office. But, it is even more sinister than that. They will now blame Donald Trump for the deaths from all of the covid clot shots? That is amazing. An amazing tactic.
I am clapping for these demons in charge. And for Trump to still not see it? He has got to be either retarded or controlled.
They will just show videos of trump at rallies from this year talking about how proud he is of the vaccine. Wow.

>they all injected themselves with Liquid Drumpf

holy fucking kek that is a great line user

Attached: 1517371449470.jpg (1328x882, 112.75K)

Question nerds: Would the normies even be willing to 180 on this shit?
I suspect the brainwashing is too intense. That's why the brainwashed are either killed or forced to leave thier country(see commies that fled to the US and Europe)

That was legitimately awkward lel

>I dont trust her because she looks like the wapo lady I dont trust

You don't trust her because she's a yenta

Attached: blabbler.jpg (177x285, 9.23K)

so why didn't they listen to Trump when he said it was a nothing burger or when he said to use hydroxycloroquil or when he said to use Ivermectin or when he blamed China for it or why they went full on fascist Mao China when that's not that Trump said or even implied it?

Last time I checked he was pushing Ivermectin, HQC and other shit, but he got censored. Then he just said, get the shot if you want.
Biden effectively banned Ivermectin through his sheep and force a vaccine mandate on the country. They also started going after other treatments like HQC. Amazon stopped selling NAC.
Fuck out of her Jew kike

very sad

even the democraps are waking up to the disaster those deadly clot shot vaxxxxxxxxxxiness are causing........

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative

100 leading indicators of death

buckle up boyos this ride is just getting started

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
get the pdf zoom 200% clik links read learn

Attached: novaxx5.jpg (800x3020, 902.64K)

He tried but SCOTUS shot it down
It’s weird, they’re still not quite addressing the vaccine being unsafe

It is safe and effective, RIGHT ??

Uh, bros, why does it feel like we finally made it to two weeks?

Will gladly sacrifice Trump to give out "I told you so"s that actually land on a humbled and upset audience.

Hopefully some people realize (((both parties))) are responsible for injecting millions with poison, and reject democrashitty altogether.

Attached: hk416.jpg (900x900, 85.58K)

Duh, of course they were going to blame Trump. It was all documented picrel

Attached: 1661192421887319.jpg (1080x2400, 1019.39K)

That would be so badass!

People already wipe their asses with everything the msm jew world order says!

INTENSIFY IT!!!

OPERATION WARP SPEED AHEAD!

You know how many hours of footage there is of fauci et al saying its safe and effective. It wont work

*they're going to try to do it

lol, very soon asserting this fact will get one permanently banned from social media

They're abandoning the hardcore vaxxies. Democrats will roll all this shit back starting in September and they won't mention anything about covid at all other than let you know they secured you enough for 4 doses of the new omicron vaccine. They'll be talking about abortion student loans and how we saved ukraine from putin

Trump agreed with the Taliban to leave Afghanistan by late May and the Talibsn wasn't going to retaliate if the promise was kept. Biden ignored that until the Taliban told him to fuck off and removed the JEWSA troops by force

Fake tweet

Brazil laughs with the leter "J"

>who the fuck laughs with the letter "b"?
Kaaakakakakakakakakaka

the amount of self incriminating evidence do not favor him at all.
He went as far as calling it "my vaccine".
Everybody's got a role to play in this great Jewish scam my goy.

Attached: 1661357159787669.jpg (1200x800, 117.41K)

holy shit, this is a big shift. seemingly just started yesterday or monday. Fauci also stepped down. what are they getting out in front of? what triggered this memo about the vaccines actually being harmful getting sent out? wonder if there's a specific dataset or study that's about to be made public or something.

You don’t know how stupid people are.

Republicans in the US are at the very least complicit. Only desantis did everything he could to counteract any of it

Fake. Check twitter they never said this. gay and fake

based ashuraman

Bro how many times have you seen this play out in the last 2 and a half years and you still doubt

Imagine Trump giving VAIDS to all lefties and they take it willingly. Master 4D chess.

Attached: 1661356370936898.jpg (749x1024, 88.54K)

Schizo here, we knew they would do this for a long time already. There is no 180, they will blame trump for everything and Biden, Fauci and everyone are blameless victims of the same fraud that trump created, or so they will say. Probably create a victim compensation fund and focus their hate on trump.

The greatest "I told you so" will be the fact that you get to live, and they will die painfully and angrily.

He did say he’d use the military to enforce compliance though. I know Covid was Biden’s only ticket to winning so
Not saying trump actually would have but he did say that.

trump isnt your friend you fucking retard

WTF I CANT DO THESES CAPTCHAS AM I RETARDED?????????????

Trump tried to tell you faggots. You should have redeemed

Attached: 5714ba70e43411ea99d5a3a8ac3bfd99_1598072403875_l_medium.jpg (1680x945, 191.13K)

Anyone that stupid deserves what is coming. However,
>it's apparent he was either controlled opposition/blackmailed since the Rona hoax began

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breaths in
breaths in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breaths in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breaths in
breaths in
breaths in
breaths in

Trump trusted the science and told people to get vaccines, now the CDC and democrats who shilled for this shit for god knows how long wanna blame trump for this apparent fuckup?I want out of clown world.

Attached: 1660549360681699.png (400x400, 122.42K)

Ah, so this how you fags plan to shill this.
He never once said or implied he would use the military to enforce it.
He said he would use them as a logistical force to distribute it quickly.
He never once mentioned a single mandate.

You are mostly correct. The issue is that Trump did authorize teh operation. Operation Warpspeed. That really is on him. That is how they will fuck him. Half of the country hates Trump. The media will parrot the talking point hardcore. People will believe it. You had better wake up if you don't see this working out for the dems. They will blame Trump. It will be hilarious.

I agree that they'll probably avoid mentioning vaccines. That's why I say there's no political angle; you can't blame Trump for unsafe vaccines when you've spent the last couple years demonizing anyone who didn't want them. Best to just not say anything.

its fake guys stop taking the bait like brainlets

They waited until a week after Joey B "won" to release the vax even though it was ready in 5 days. It doesnt matter though everyone reliant on the system took it and are dieing.

>pin the entire thing of Trump
>5 years of REEEE TRUMP BAD
>1 year of OMFG TRUMP VACCINE IS POISON
>1 day of Trump out of office GIMME JABBY
>2 years of Trump voters saying DONT TAKE THE VACCINE ITS POISON
>2 years of LOL STUPID TRUMPER SCIENCE DENIERS
>1 day of its almost election season
>OMFG TRUMP POISONED EVERYONE WITH A DEATH SHOT

The revelation to he had out of this is wild. Those who are of this world are incapable of not being evil. Reach for higher, be set apart from these fucks in every way possible.

>It’s weird, they’re still not quite addressing the vaccine being unsafe
These things take time. First they have to set the scene. They have to get everyone that matters to agree that
*the CDC didn’t mandate vaccines, it just suggested.
*The Dems didn’t try zero force the vaccine on people with threats of being unemployable or losing the ability to travel
* The military mandated a vaccine once it was FDA approved but it didn’t administer the FDA approved one. It administered the one that does not have legal protections against side effects.
*Biden had nothing to do with it.
When all that is established and widely accepted, then they’ll admit it isn’t safe.

We're in this together.

oh god the irony

We still don't know their play. They're not going to come out tomorrow and say the vaccines were a rushed failure. I would imagine this is all to cast just enough doubt in the vaccines that when they remove the immigration mandate, the healthcare mandate, and the military mandate that the hardcore vaxxies they created don't revolt.