HAPPENING: A NEW NARRAITIVE JUST DROPPED

> Post antibiotic era
> now
> now only vaccines work
> get vaxxed boosted to the max

Guys give me you redpills on antibiotics.
in last 20 years it was always a double psyop to get the believers and the tinfoil heads.

> so believers will vaxx more
> and tinfoils will accumulate antibiotics and take them with no question anymore

Whats the deal with antibiotics now?
Are they actually bad?
Did they ever work?

Is the "resistant bacteria" shit, just a cover op for they never worked?
> just like the vaccines and the "variants" and "breakthrough infections" instead of "vaccine failure"

Attached: b2c1f4bb1765e663.jpg (720x759, 146.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ&t=6253s
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3815739/
youtu.be/plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It barely matters at this point because the NPCs volunteered to have their immune systems disabled.

Overused. They should have only been prescribed for very serious problems as they wipe out your biome, good bacteria, and they don't necessarily come back.

China fed Colistin to their pigs.
That's the antibiotic of last resort.
In those pigs, only infections stronger than Colistin can survive.

Some did.

Those diseases exist only in hospitals, they are not in the wild.

Like what? Cancer

jewish pharma feeds everyone antibiotics to sabotage our immunology and make us keep coming back for a fix
also to create better environment for parasites
anttibiotics only have excuse to be used for malnourished soldiers on the front or for old people whos immunology shut down anyway and its the only way to keep them alive a little longer
jews are the problem

I pictured an ultrachad pig in my head even if it doesn't make sense since the bacteria won

Bacteriophage therapy is our only hope now

>Whats the deal with antibiotics now?
Most of them don't work as intended anymore, thanks to overusage everywhere.
>Are they actually bad?
Yes, side effects are a thing. Antibiotics in general were a last resort of thing way back in the past.
>Did they ever work?
That they indeed did, even a decade ago you could take a broad-spectrum antibiotic to deal with more nasty bacterial infections. That's no longer working, now you have to use a combination of several, which further complicates the problem with multi-resistent bugs.
>Is the "resistant bacteria" shit, just a cover op for they never worked?
No. It's a side effect of overusage, wrong administration done by IQ 105 midwit doctors, endless shilling by the companies producing them, overusage in agriculture of all places and far too lax regulations on part of the state.

tl;dr: avoid doctors and hospitals, these fuckers don't know what they're doing and they should be put against a wall for destroying on the few means humans have to fight back against bacteria

Vaccines are typically for viruses, not bacteria, the problem is abuse of antibiotics, especially in shitholes like India, it’s a giant cesspool where they can trade resistance and become resistant to everything. At that point what starts as a simple infection becomes fatal. Colistin is a very old antibiotic, it’s essentially detergent. We are pretty fucked by this honestly and it’s a good reason to slow down all the mingling with the third world, but of course the kikes won’t allow for that

overuse of antibiotics in everything through the big guys, now theres bacteria that wont be BTFOd by them anymore, with more and more Bacteria becoming immune

better eat an apple a day from now on, were going back to the medival era

Attached: FIw2GNnWUAEcvZL.jpg (1403x2048, 485.87K)

>this
Idk bout this, sounds like a BS an israeli american would sell to stupid americans.

>wrong administration done by IQ 105 midwit doctors
Actually it's mainly sub95 IQ fuckwits who, after taking half of their prescription, decide they "feel better now" and therefore stop taking it, or worse, flush the rest of the antibiotics down the toilet.
Infection obviously comes back along with it's new drug resistance. You don't even wanna know what's in the sewer systems.

>germans and their sick obsession with tomboys
I'll never understand you germs.

To add, the overuse in America is driven by the litigious culture, if a doctor doesn’t give someone an antibiotic for a simple cut, and they end up getting sick, they run to shlomo and Goldstein and die the doctor for millions of dollars

What about the hydrazines in antibiotics.

I heard they destroy kidney and liver.
Thats why USA is the kidnay transplant capital of the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ&t=6253s
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3815739/

Is there anything to that?

Attached: the_rabbit_hole.png (769x770, 328.34K)

>What are bacteriophages
>What is colloidal silver
>What is garlic
>What is Ivermectin (helps against anything lol)

>sub-israeli iq
Fucking kek.

Us is kidney transplant capitol because of lard asses, particularly fat niggers, who have uncontrolled blood pressure and diabetus that rips up their kidneys

I have a right to not be septic from small intestinal ulcers.
Resistance occurs in the elderly convalescent and near-death patients who often aren’t even conscious.

Sue*

You can east spoiled bread like old egyptians and you'll be fine if you aren't fucked up already by ™ crap

remember - jabbies are property

If you know what you're doing, its pretty easy to create antibiotic resistance intentionally.

youtu.be/plVk4NVIUh8

it's an actual problem and is an actual evolutionary challenge. its why there is research being done on viruses to get them to target bacterial cells.

I never get sick. Like, ever. Last time I was seriously ill from a virus of some sort was like 2006 when I was in middle school. Covid was nothing, I lost my sense of smell and taste for like 2 weeks and then nothing. I don't take supplements, haven't taken a flu shot in 6 years, didn't take the vax, eat pretty much nothing but red meat, chicken and blueberries.

Is it genetics? Do I just have a really good immune system? Why is everybody else sick all the fucking time? What are you faggots doing wrong?

Attached: 1613799978816.png (412x382, 214.81K)

That’s very interesting and basically biowarfare occulted by their food industry.
I wonder if America has done this too. The conditions are so bad in farms they really do need antibiotics.

... yea, well anyways, I knew a guy that didn't finish his prescription for a gonorrhea infection. Only took half the bottle. I don't think he ever got rid of it. He's dead now, by the way.
Finish your damn meds, boys.

Attached: MuscularUltrachadPig.png (669x548, 174.42K)

>No. It's a side effect of overusage, wrong administration done by IQ 105 midwit doctors, endless shilling by the companies producing them, overusage in agriculture of all places and far too lax regulations on part of the state
it was sabotage done by jews and they did it on purpose
same as covid shit

Attached: why gopnik invades.png (1355x1231, 215.43K)

I just eat my wife's asshole afterwards, seems to do the trick and it's a win-win

Picture the ultra-chad bacteria in your body and each and every one of your cells are mirrin' hard.

Attached: 1630148380117.png (284x175, 57.49K)

Not sure about now but 10-20 years ago Eastern Europe was the only place you could go for phage therapy because it was a USSR program as America didn’t see profit in it.

>Guys give me you redpills on antibiotics.
don't ever take them, the more often you take them the less effective they are, if you must have them they will give them to you and you won't be conscious at the time anyway

you can also use them to defeat limes if you catch it at the right time

Why do people try to learn about the stuff on pol? Go read webmd or something

Yeah, it's horrific. Most doctors won their brains in the lotter, and as the way how gambling works: 99% of them never win anything.
>literal first gen rocket fuel in our pills
It's kind of true.
>it was sabotage done by jews and they did it on purpose
Sure, Jews, as usual only accelerate the ongoing stupidity. Don't even assume goy pharma asshats are less greedy than your average jew moneylender. Pharma shills are the absolute worst kind of people, even worse than jews in most regards.

has nothing to do with warfare, is just greedy assholes going for the most convenient form of getting the goyslop out

>what ??? better stables for the animals and feeding them actual food ? oy vey muh profits !
>just give them a kilo antibiotics mixed into the food so they dont die before we mince them after six months, consequences be damned

greedy assholes fucking shit up for everyone

Attached: 1641760693182.jpg (1922x1396, 431.79K)

When I was a little kid this was my absolute favorite drink. Pepto Bismol tastes like black licorice in comparison.

Attached: 1DE5F24A-23ED-4A01-BC7C-8EE4FEEF6888.png (826x756, 931.16K)

>Sakura
>Tomboy
Retard zoomer

Pubmed.gov unironically