How much security did feudal monarchs have when they left their castles?

How much security did feudal monarchs have when they left their castles?

Attached: trudeau convoy.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

someone needs to take one for the team

MEN AT ARMS IN FULL HARNESS

What is 4chanorg's real ip that is hiding behind cloudflare skirts?

That's what democracy looks like. A leader loved and respected by the people

Look, I don't like Trudeau any more than you do, but there's like a 0% chance this is him. Pre rona, he made public appearances all the time.

the same ip that hosts glp (US airbase)

Medieval peasants only paid 5% to 10% in taxes look it up. Crazy huh. We objectively live in worst times I don't care what anyone says. The bad things in history are overhyped. For the majority of the time it was a fucking Paradise. They only worked 4 hours a day look it up. Then they hung around on their Farms like Hobbits having fun. Their idea of a huge War back then was a thousand people versus a thousand people with 500 casualties. Now it's 50 million casualties in our world wars.

Feels like a corrupt leader’s entourage to keep him safe from the people he was supposed elected to represent.

what's glp?
glp dot com is some pajeet website.

>Medieval peasants only paid 5% to 10% in taxes look it up
it was 1/10 to the church and 1/9 to the lord from your harvest if i remember correctly.still less than what you pay today

Which vehicle would you pick?

Leaders have always loved this
This is the Roman leader Agrippa (Seneca's brother)

And on the morrow, when Agrippa was come, and Bernice, with great pomp, and was entered into the place of hearing, with the chief captains, and principal men of the city, at Festus' commandment Paul was brought forth.

that depended from kingdom to kingdom. The tithe in medieval Valencia, for example, was collected by the king. So it was 10%

(cf. A Mediaeval Income Tax: The Tithe in the Thirteenth-Century Kingdom of Valencia , Ignatius Burns)

Compared this to Hitler, crazy how much trust there is when government is strong and works in the interest of the people and the state is an ethno state. We will never see this much trust from a government again, unless a new wave of nationalism breaks out and all the foreigners are kicked out. Our governments currently treat us all as potential enemies to their regime, and it must be this way because they understand that they do not serve the interests of the people.

Attached: 1537200518135558k.jpg (1000x599, 243.09K)

Did he clone himself? wtf man

Imagine seeing a man who needs a $10k worth of security detail just to move from point A to point B and thinking "heck yeah, this is a leader for the people"

I'd do that if I was being constantly threatened by unhindged far right retards.

Hes right in this one, dont like your tax money paying for it? Stop threatening to kill him for common sense vaccine laws or whatever else makes you seethe about him

My convoy=ok
Freedom convoy=unacceptable, racists, domestic terrorists, evil

One of the big vans in the middle. They have toilets in them so you can take a shit, that's the car I'd want to ride in.

Thee must be a larger perceived threat to him than the average Canadian because if he wanted to be safe from them then he could just travel in an inconspicuous vehicle without a convoy and no one would even notice. However, here he is travelling (if he's in that convoy at all) with a small army, as if theyre anticipating an enemy that knows where he is like a military level threat or foreign power. This is either stupidity and extreme paranoia, or legitimate concern for a threat larger than we are aware of.

That's not very green of you, bro.

thats a lot of carbon being emitted, world leaders should not have wasteful car ownership, he should use the subway or just like walk or bike everywhere. NO ONE NEEDS TO TRAVEL MORE THAN 10KM FROM THEIR LIVING RADIUS ON JUST CAUSE THE FEEL LIKE IT :((((