Are dogs a gay accessory?

Whenever I am in Brussels the only people I see with dogs are gay couples and obviously gay men on their own. I don't see anyone else with dogs. Has anyone else noticed this?

Is it safe to assume that if someone owns a dog then they are gay?

Attached: istockphoto-522546446-612x612.jpg (612x408, 32.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akinokure.blogspot.com/2013/12/queers-are-dog-lovers-what-does-it-tell.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pets should be illegal to own unless you have 3+ children already.

everyone is gay in brussels

>I don't see anyone else with dogs.
I wish that was the case here but Americans are obsessed with their puffy wuffies (that they often don't even walk and buy only to defend their box (house), but trust me they're perfect owners).

God it must be so nice being a gay bluepilled person, they just have this look about them where they're dead certain about life and what they're doing. Me on the other hand, I find no rest and comfort here and I don't want to accomplish anything.

REVENGE OF THE GAYHOUNDS! It's coming. Soon you will know what fags are really doing with their puperinos. MONKEYPOX will tell the tail.

Attached: images.jpeg-20.jpg (452x451, 26.44K)

/thread

That's a wippet you daft cunt

I assume every dog owner who doesn't own an house with a garden is a sub 90 iq absolute retard and a psychopath.

Queers are dog lovers -- What does it tell us about dog people?
akinokure.blogspot.com/2013/12/queers-are-dog-lovers-what-does-it-tell.html

Attached: 71gXCfF.png (636x358, 410.59K)

Heteros raise children and have families. A gay who becomes actualized as best he can can maybe have a dog at best.

Thanx fren, that explains a lot. Always knew it was flaming homos walking around with dogs.

Whippit is the same as the miniature greyhound. The French fags who gave pox to a dog did it to a miniature greyhound/gayhound. It was a victim.

Attached: todd-e-uffizi.jpg (334x500, 36.01K)

Dogs used to be based. But nowadays, people should focus on having real children instead of pretending that their pets count.
It's so sad seing white couples in their 20's and 30's with no children walking their dogs.

>here's why nigger deterrents are gay and cringe

Attached: 1656470909955m.jpg (1024x768, 68.94K)

maybe you should start expelling the jews out of your country so white couples can procreate, how about you do something?

yes

My country is entirely controlled by the EU and USA, both of whom are controlled by Jews. It is an impossible task. Our only hope is to wait till a country even stronger appears and then join them.

Ayo i hate dogs

even if I had a pet the jews would find a way of ruining it, imagine having a children.

Not the same.
Whippet and Italian Greyhound r different breeds.
I.G. is smaller.

Attached: 1660270394018102.jpg (960x952, 79.92K)

if someone owns such a "dog", he's gay, yes: 100%
it's not called a faggot dog for nothing, user
now to be fair, it's not called a urban sodomite (that which urbanite is short for) for nothing either
also, pic related

Attached: 1630441234860.jpg (1287x1334, 1010.05K)