Can we talk about andrew tate

Can we talk about andrew tate

i dont agree with what Andrew Tate's saying but people are drawn to it since they've been shat on for so long and want somebody to speak out even if they're extreme in their beliefs.
Like somebody could find how women get better treatment in court systems, are believed in rape situation, get child custody and other things that seem unfair to men.
Furthermore most people call them incels, virgins and insult them which only adds to it.
They need help but they dont get it, the people that can help are the same people mocking and ridiculing them.
It only fosters more and more hate until it reaches a boiling point.
To which we get Andrew Tate and people agreeing with him.
This issue is never addressed, people are just mocked, banned and the issue is never resolved and then the cycle repeats

Attached: images - 2022-08-25T042410.867.jpg (640x480, 40.09K)

>TATEPOSTING

MODS, BAN PLS

I agree with him on women, but the dude is a total materialist aside from that, complete dionysian

buy an ad you bald fuck

new alt-right e-grifter just dropped

Wtf is this guy's message anyways? I see him posted here almost daily and anons sucking his dick but I don't know anything about him. What's his schitck?

> i don't agree with Andrew Tate
> But I actually agree with him
Grow a fucking spine
He's a scammer but he's spot on on pretty much everything, he just exaggerate sometimes for entertainment

i dont agree with him in anything, I'm saying there's a reason that people drawn to him and it needs to be addresssed but instead of doing it, people are mocked and their hatred of women grows

Stop being a faggot OP. He’s been cancelled and the paid shills for his toktick have gone. That means you DO IT FOR FR33. Pathetic cunt.

If people weren't offended he would be far less funny.

It’s not rocket science. There are no make roll models in people lives. All through school it’s female or gay teachers or men too scared to go against the feminist orthodoxy. Stop making Tate threads. The guy is a fucking pimp.

Reminder that all Tate posters are feds

He's a professional con artist that appeals to stupid and gullible people. I've seen the formula before being practiced by an Asian guy I can't remember the name of right away. You get a bit of money and then you take photographs of yourself and create a persona that's completely fake. You then start spouting nonsense that people believe because they saw that you used finger guns in your professional photoshoot with your hired sportscar. As always with this type, it's just entry level hedonism. Eschew intellectualism and moral development and seek physical pleasure and to be totally enslaved to your biology and ego. It's the kind of crap that would only resonate with midwits.

well summarized and accurate

he might be doing it for personal gain, but he is still redpilling a lot of people

fpbp

Where can you watch his videos now?

pay $50 for his discord server where Jews teach you about money and sex trafficking

Tate should've just said he's Muslim. Could still spew the same shit, but anyone disagreeing would simply be islamaphobic.

Him just talking about masculine ideals in the mainstream and making matrix slaves seethe is a net positive. The fact you can't see that and cling to low hanging fruit like scammer, when every cunt is "scamming" to make money by your definition. You must be a South African Jew

I agree with his takes on women. Maybe it'll save some zoomers from simpdom

kys

Who the fuck is this and why the fuck is this bald faggot in every thread nowadays?

I fucking hate zoomers.

Attached: nukesPepe.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

report these tate threads for advertising.

I agree with him on most things, especially the pussification of men and that you should embrace your trauma as a man.

Emotions are a luxury if you're a dude.

Work out, earn each meal and seek finincial independence.

betas will always fear what they dont understand.

based idiot-savant poster

And tell me, Australian intellectual. What grand awakening or moral schism is Andrew Tate going to create in young White men that is a net positive?

guy's a pussy he can't even beat a trained marksman who could shoot him in seconds

^ pretty much his logic

the guy himself is a pussy, who wouldn't challenge fighters in a non pussy weight class

but non fighting trained BB's because he's pathetic

Attached: 1625506799971.jpg (900x900, 72.12K)

>balding so does the shaved head cope
>tiny ears that poke out to the sides
>small beady eyes so copes by wearing gay aviator sunglasses
>small weak chin
>thin pencil neck despite his roidtranny body
>nigger mutt
>buys into the jewish image of materialistic wealth and success being measured in consoomer horseshit like flashy cars, which he doesn’t even own
>is only popular because he runs a pyramid scheme in the form of a grooming discord for 14 year old illiterate plebs
this fag’s entire existence is beta cope.
i feel profoundly sorry for anyone who bought into his MLM scheme for depressed incel losers