Boomers, it’s time to pay up

>B-But you shouldn’t have got a loan if you couldn’t afford it!
Pay up.
>B-But muh inflation!
>Pay up.
>B-But it’s not fair!
Pay up.
>B-But college prices will increase afterwards!
Pay up.
>B-But what about the boomer vote!
Pay up.
>LEECHFAG!
Yes.
>B-But tuition prices will raise now!
Pay up.
>T-Technically no one is paying up anyt-
Pay up.
>B-BUT IT COSTS LIKE 27 GORILLIAN DOLLARS!
Pay up.
>Y-You are just going to use that money for weed!
Pay up.
>B-BUT *buzzword* *buzzword*
Pay up.
>A-ARE YOU GOING TO FORGIVE EVERYONE’S DEBT EVERY 4 YEARS BECAUSE THAT WILL CRASH THE SYSTEM
Don’t care. Pay up.
>B-Bu-
Hush. No more talking until you pay up.

Attached: 1BCE1EBA-9869-4FBF-A6B0-DC8B72B1106A.jpg (870x1080, 118.18K)

I didn't think Biden would do it

Also the student loan payments are capped at 5% maximum income. That's the biggest fucking win there.

congrats on your loans.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

I meant the minimum payments are capped at 5% income.

i would shoot that ugly faggot in the face

You realize most boomers aren't paying anything they setup their retirements in a roth ira so have already paid all the tax on their money many years ago. It is the working people now that are having to pay for you freeloaders while the boomers laugh at everyone.

>Boomers
I'm 28

Just Before I die I'm gonna order enough ice to clear my bank account out. Invite all the local zoomers to watch it melt.
No, you can't use any in your drink.
Go buy your own.

freeloaders refer to anyone that is working and not in massive debt as boomers it seems.
Even though boomers aren't working and most are paying almost nothing in taxes these days so won't be paying shit.

The only one's paying the toll are younger generations. Boomers have real estate and stocks, they don't give a fuck about inflation.

if you pay minimum you are never gonna pay off the loans

Bumping

And?

>1pbtid
obvious troll is obvious

Pay up then boomboom???

This is to all you fags on here that said it would never happen. I remember getting told so many times it was a carrot on the stick.
You're paying off my mistake niggers hahahahahahaha

Attached: ntjxzdrhnndndnd.png (285x225, 152.26K)

You do realize your loan is tax deductible right? You're going to get audited regardless

See
Enjoy going to jail for tax fraud

I wanna cut off his legs so he can feel how life is as incel.

lowering the required minimums doesn't really help much