Why are millenial like this? You fucks literally threw a tantrum vs pulling yourself up by the bootstraps

Why are millenial like this? You fucks literally threw a tantrum vs pulling yourself up by the bootstraps.

You fucks didn’t learn shit or built any character…

Attached: 75FE0909-CB81-4C35-8DA8-7039CB4A4743.png (807x711, 660.42K)

Usury doesn't exist in Animal Crossing.

The people who gave out the loans are the same institutions deliberately destroying white america so you really shouldnt take their side.

>Pull yourself by your bootstraps bucko and shake his hand XDD
>WHY IS INFLATION RISING
More fool me thinking a retard can think ahead

pay it up wagie

thanks for the free degree

Attached: 1661343375839606.jpg (1080x895, 141.04K)

>Why are millenial like this?
to be fair they were told their entire lives that they need a degree and that their liberal arts bullshit is as relevant and valuable as a no shit stem one

>thanks for the free degree
>a few moments later
>b-but why is inflation 20%? it must be the (((joos)))
the final redpill is that you retards were the joos all along

Loan collectors should be skinned on sight.

Attached: male fantasy.jpg (460x528, 50.3K)

don't care thanks for working so hard to pay for my degree

pic related: it's you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1661306728488773.jpg (1284x1225, 122.99K)

Are people who paid off their loans themselves getting part of their money back?

Attached: cat.gif (180x293, 2.81M)

The people who gave out these loans will be perfectly happy as they will be getting paid at the taxpayer's expense. You think they're against it? lol If they were against it, it would never happen. You have no idea how controlled you are

It's because of boomers like you that I never took the vaccine. The fuck I care if I passed on covid to people like you without knowing.

Attached: 01006f8002326000_2022-08-14_14-13-30-203.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Inflation is fucked regardless thanks to Boomers - there's no getting off this ride. Best Millenials and Zoomies can hope for at this point is getting out from under the Boomer/Kike thumb long enough to maybe get a bit of land and a wife and a kid before society fucking collapses and we all go innawoods.

those who paid during the pause

Attached: 01006f8002326000_2022-08-14_14-37-25-758.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

this fiat money is bulllshit and is created by your signature. when you sign for a long your signature is creating the money that the bank uses to lend out to others.
fucking boomers allowed this (((money system)) to creep in.

It's like we need a place, an institution to educate all these millions of unwashed assholes...

Next time you withdraw money, pay attention to it. The currency is now 50% backed in gold.

Since when?

Since earlier this year. While everyone has been watching Russia and Biden, they haven't noticed the changes that have been happening. The current currency are called "Transitory Notes". You're welcome for the white pill. By the way, September is the end of the fiscal year. Have some money on-hand. You're gonna need it.

>If they were against it, it would never happen
Correctamundo. Anyone who thinks the moneylender tribes aren't benefitting from this is a gigaretard goy.
The US Govt is basically taking out another loan to pay off these student loans. Except they're not the ones paying for it, you are with your suddenly increased taxes next year.

Attached: E8BJoEjVcAIMBX8.jpg (720x722, 69.17K)

I have zero debt and usury should be punishable by death.