/tax boycott general/

Biden to give away $10,000 to people that made bad choices and expects all tax payers to foot the bill!
Income tax is unconstitutional and was only passed as a temporary ww1 effort set to expire on after only 4 years in about 1920.
The lied and kept bleeding is dry for 100 years.
It's time to stop paying!

Attached: 514lM5fO9JL._AC_SY580_.jpg (375x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkmsX_pERkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haven't filed since 2003. They want it, they're going to have to try and take it. Fuckem.

HELL YEA

Sneed

You won't do nothing. As usual. Even if you do try to do something you will just me an escape goat for them to do even worse things.

Attached: 9D97A725-36DA-4FD9-A285-4D1EBB7E1FCA.jpg (1464x2048, 233.68K)

Sure I’ll just tell my employer that I won’t be paying tax anymore kek. You do realize that the company takes the tax out before you get the option to
>not file!!11!
Anyone with an actual job and a mortgage cannot do this.
Btw most people who would be supportive of your cause are the exact people who pay to prop up the system since we want reasonable lives.

Do you think this system was designed to be bested so easily by a neet/glownigger/shill or whoever makes threads like these? Sheesh

Attached: 8A91ACA1-CB2D-4108-8315-BFD53BE19BC7.jpg (1125x2436, 638.74K)

>You won't do nothing.
You're right, and I sure as hell won't be filing taxes

That's how it works, tell them to adjust your W2 to have zero dollars withheld

>mortgage
>we want reasonable lives.
Oy vey

>Do you think this system was designed to be bested so easily by a neet/
Yes, that's why I haven't gotten off the couch in days and you pay for my Vidya.
I made this thread on your behalf so that I'll have to get a job and stop being a nigger
You won't get social security btw, its been insolvent for three years and killing people under the guise of COVID only managed to buy another 10 years.
Without illegals driving your wages down, youre fucked, not me though, but once again in doing this, for free, at the expense of my current and future comfort, FOR YOU.. BUT BY ALL MEANS TALK SOME SHIT

>It's time to stop paying!
Good luck. They've imported an army of 3rd worlders that cancel out your votes, and have set up a literal militarized police state against you.

Should be an unemployment style debt relief where the college has to pay a similar percentage as an employer who lays someone off

How about the colleges that mandated meme classes and sold people on useless degrees give the money nack

fuck the irs!!
fuck taxes!!

Attached: whoruns.jpg (958x777, 159.36K)

If we print money, why not used that for the debt instead of my money? Inflation already fucked my paycheck, so adding a new tax onto everything is fucking dumb. Have these billion dollar schools pay'em. Or better yet
>pay your loans off.

>b-bu-but thats bad!

This post is retarded and show how fucking naive this board is. Not one of you have a single idea how your money system works do you?

>and expects all tax payers to foot the bill!
yes, just like the countless trillions they've printed to fund fucking gender studies in pakistan, line the kikes pockets in ukraine and bail-out massive fucking corporations in the 2008 financial crisis which could have used their own fucking money to stay afloat or capitulated and accepted they're out of fucking business.

right. RIGHT. and this infinitesimal 10-20k per borrower "relief" is what made you decide to stop paying taxes? lmao. fucking get your priorities straight you fucking retard.

perhaps if kikes haven't been inflating costs of everything out of control since 1971(www.wtfhappenedin1971) and removed the dollar from the gold standard people wouldn't need fucking loans to go to school. perhaps you should have stopped paying taxes in 1913 and overthrew the fucking government then.

but STUDENT LOANS LOLOLOL that's where you draw the line? you're fucking retarded.

Attached: real domestic terrorists.jpg (459x447, 80.04K)

how do you receive money? i understand food stamps, but how the fuck do you afford rent? are you on fucking disability or some shit? unless you have 10 nigger babies welfare doesn't give men free fucking money.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkmsX_pERkM
TAXATION IS THEFT

It isn't supposed to be working, it's supposed to be a thing you buy stuff with, not a metaphors for dispensing my physical labor to fund a bunch of niggers living it up on Jews money 15 years ago

fractional reserve banking. simply put, the banks loan out money they do not have and when they cannot pay that money back to the federal reserve(which is not under federal regulation) the federal reserve ran by a kike named yellen simply prints out more money and gives it to the kikes who run the banks and continue the usurious cycle.

i've understood all this since 2007. it's pretty obvious, doesn't take much to understand.

Ok, well I don't use their money system anymore and you can make the same choice

Attached: 1661143974507137.png (804x665, 608.22K)

Double negative
Good job ESL retard monkey

Find a way