Reminder that Student Loan Forgiveness is a transfer of wealth from Tax Paying Men to Women, primarily black women

Reminder that Student Loan Forgiveness is a transfer of wealth from Tax Paying Men to Women, primarily black women.

You are going to subsidize the 4 years roasties and shaqueeshas spent at a state school sucking frat boy dick and binge drinking.

Attached: women.png (563x294, 45.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUhZYgx4OM
youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everybody know this, and that they vote liberal and that's why it's happening.

>you are
lol maybe you

Attached: neet he-man blankie.jpg (413x407, 38.93K)

Attached: 1661293329812588.png (1170x788, 196.05K)

Looks like its time boys. My passport is now going to read
>Name: Latisha Shaniqua Obunga
>Gender: obese nigger

And since the women works while the man sells drugs, they'll stay under the $125k cut off. Probably while getting a bunch of other gibbs too.

Black women are so fucking trash with money. They make like 50k being a nurse and spend it all mimicking a walmart brand version of the Megan Thee Stallion lifestyle

Attached: 1661307080199192.jpg (640x640, 91.06K)

If this makes any of you feel good, I'm a white man that had 23k in debt who got a degree in a field (somewhat) worthwhile. Pretty much all of my debt is cancelled now, so you can take comfort in that!

Attached: 16605128514681342.jpg (1200x675, 71.34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUhZYgx4OM

yeah but you're also subsidising working class white men with engineering degrees who want to own a house and get married

Which is why it's funny we have these faggots coming here begging us for money and then gloating about 'not paying their loans'. Most of them are still in debt kek.

Not clickin that shit

Seethe and dilate uneducated rural subhumana

Reminder that I paid my loan in its entirety and worked hard to pay it back. This only entrenches my hatred for jews, liberals and niggers.

I bet you couldn't change a light bulb without a emergency room visit.

>reee i'm mad i couldn't get laid in college

cope OP

cope

>yeah but you're also subsidising working class white men with engineering degrees who want to own a house and get married
No. Those guys are extremely capable of paying their own fucking loans and they aren't even close to the majority of student loan debt.

Read the fucking statistics. 2/3rds of all student debt is women-owned. It's not men who cant make payments. It's men that either did not go to college and entered a trade or men who were capable of paying off money they borrowed that now have to fund the loser females that thought a degree in communications would open up career options in...talking?

Attached: 1653662923472.jpg (360x360, 19.55K)

And they all probably have government jobs
youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E

>Reeeeeee sex is constantly on my mind
>reeeeee I can't do anything without buttsex and faggots.

not true, biden hates niggers. trump is the one that loves sheboons.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis

>women borrow and spend on themselves for useless education and endless medical shit then can't pay it off and make it someone else's problem
This is why they should be property and this will continue and get worse until they do

says the incel

lol

Right.... and you're not a jew.

>You are going to subsidize the 4 years roasties and shaqueeshas spent at a state school sucking frat boy dick and binge drinking.

We aren't going to have a choice in the matter. So your question is stoopid

Actually bros the average white debt holder has 12k and the average black female 40 to 50k. Meaning the diversity acceptances that never got a real job are just keeping underperforming unneeded white people from going to get into debt.
tl;dr You're the dumb gorilla nigger lover

The faggot calls the married man an intelligent. Imagine my surprise.

Phone corrected incel to intelligent... nice.

cope harder incel

you threw away your college years while everyone else got laid and had fun

I got laid too dumb fuck. Holy shit they aren't sending their best are they? Go dial 8

Not if you stack silver and gold instead of USD in the bank

Does the monkeypox get inside your mouth too, or is just all over your face? Stay safe faggot.

Why is everyone ignoring the universities themselves? Those are the institutions which actually GOT the loan money. Many of them are super-rich, along with their administrators. Why is there ZERO demand to claw the money back from those sources? Everyone focuses on the students themselves, but they were mostly just used to funnel money from the government to the universities. I almost suspect that the loan debate is being intentionally made stupid so that people DON'T look at the role of the universities.

>Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for people's loans!!!

No; the universities should pay. They actually took the money, after all. So why isn't this being demanded?

Attached: Frog IV.png (624x479, 121.64K)

>source: dude trust me

only incels seethe like you

so cope however you want

>why aren't we robbing private businesses

retard

Everyone should have eaten shit on this, lenders, lendees, schools, legislators should prevent this from happening again, but we live in jewmerica, so it will just be taxpayers.

and people ask why I won't work or buy anything

>i'm selling my car
>some guy takes out a loan from the bank to buy my car from me
>he forces me to pay for his loan
>i took the money after all
this somehow makes sense

Your spacing says it all. I'm not the mad one.

Are you being intentionally dense? The business model of these shitlib, anti-white universities is literally to grab as much student loan money as possible from the federal government, and then pour it into hedge funds and high-yield investments. Why do you think so many universities have huge 'endowments' these days? They got fat and rich off of taxpayer money. The first rule of getting your money back is to go where the money actually IS. Imagine simping for American universities in 2022. No; fuck 'em.