Jews are winning, arent they ?

If you were jew, you would think you are winning, a lost battle here and there, but overall you would be pleased with your enemy surrounded, psyoped, fighting each other, far away from realizing true enemy or tools already at disposal to cancel you

Attached: 1626126756197.webm (800x800, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391009291
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Define winning. Tel Alviv is the homosexual capital of the world... Israel is surrounded by its enemies completely. More and more people are waking up to the lies every single day. Their god is Lucifer.

#winning

Attached: 1651706132749.jpg (1059x593, 56.69K)

Thanks to jews greatly over-playing their hand, history is now possibly repeating...
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

A quick and essential Weimar Germany history lesson:

How is it that you pol degenerates don't mind posting sickoes like yourselves deliberately mutilating their dicks, but you have a problem with this Picture. Female hyenas do have birth through even smaller opfening, and they still didn't stop having babies. All this story about humans evolving into none baby bearing species goes on my nerves. All THAT is Jewing, not males caring for their babies. If I could I'd LOVE to at least carry it in my belly (idk exactly about the penis birth), but LEAST I can do is AT LEAST be there for my wife like I AM doing it together with her. Only true men who love their wife AND kids can admit that. Not you Mudslime subhumans

What?

Attached: 1659376712742296.jpg (619x460, 45.66K)

Motherfucking WHAAAAT?!!!

post the full comic at least

Attached: 1632550027913.jpg (1200x984, 275.03K)

Ladies and gentleman... This is what meth induced psychosis looks like.

Attached: 1633308141532.png (483x470, 181.13K)

Least mentally deranged man in Serbia

their god is satan which is worst than lucifer.

Whoever drew this will be fed to Apyr.

Attached: DbUU-iSVMAEbAlU.png (1468x1088, 916.54K)

NIGGALITY
Flawless Kikery

Attached: FaliIaAWAAAYqNQ.jpg (1074x1517, 196.23K)

das rite goyim

The nazi larper is back guys

How so? Arent they the same retard?

Their elites are winning but behaving like sore losers which makes the small
insignificant jews paranoid about being offered up as a sacrifice to the foreskin collector

And it’s only a small percent that is being thrown under the bus.

Sisaj kurac, Republika srpska. Vazda I zauvek ćeš za nas biti samo meso iz konc.kampa

Eat cock, you fucking niggeroid. Im a Nazi, i don't even DRINK, so suck my cum.

Every single Word i said is true. Jewish propaganda, female have narrow hips, men have this men have that.
Arab don't give a fuck they have 30 children, and you faggets can't even make one. Unless it's in some syphilis ridden nigger prostitute, because they only want you. Naravno da serbroach ne razume šta pričam, šta zna dvodimenzionalno govedo Yes beaner? What's not clear to you? You should be there for your wife and love her, and love your kids, but what do you Blexicans know. You're animals

ok WEF. Respect for the comedy.
>Robert Downey Jr shills bug protein powder on Colbert: Kinda funny
>Fibreglass windmill gummy bears: kinda funny
>Justin Trudeau acting excited on an Entertainment Tonight interview: LOL
>Bill Gates in WEF speeches moving his eyes in a shifty manner and smiling slyly or in a sister manner: LOL

Ok WEF you kinda funny. I am not going to serve Satan and get some weird narcissism from raping and eating kids, but sometimes yall are kinda funny.

>>Justin Trudeau acting excited on an Entertainment Tonight interview: LOL

Fixed: >Justin Trudeau acting excited on an Entertainment Tonight interview for taking the covid shot: LOL

Attached: 1642010975009.jpg (944x669, 88.98K)

>srael is surrounded by its enemies completely
This is Israeli black propaganda. Most of the ME just wants to fuck their spouse and swim at the beach after eating a nice meal.
Now, the fucking rich ass kings of Saud? those faggots have too much free time, so yeah.
And the Palestinians that Israel beats up in the middle of the night, door to door, for shits and giggles? Duh, deserved.
Even the fucking Israeli military doesn't want to fight, they'd rather fuck each other in the ass in a club in Tel Aviv.

Are women really stupid enough to think they bring the baby to term inside their vagina?
Also, C-Section exist.

As a Jew, I would think that I am God's chosen race and would spend my life trying to find loop holes to live outside his devine law, thinking myself more smarter and clever than the God I worship.

I thought that image was a meme but it’s more real than I expected. Basically all of demonology stems from ancient Jewish writings, I always assumed it came from occult writings in the 1500s and on but a lot of it predates the bible.

Hell yeah we are! The world is ours, our enemies will die and we’ll set out and conquer the galaxy as our next objective. Feels good being superior and chosen by g-d.

What comedy, you nigger leafoid? And wtf a wef?

What's funny I what I'm saying. I can expect such a misogyny from a Serbroach and Mexican they're practically mudslimes (they were in Muslim rule for 600y), but from you Whites, I'd expect at least some decency and civilization.

Cartoon was made by a misogynistic idiot to whom PROBABLY MOM said "Wtf do you know, you try giving birth you worthless piece of shit" and he, a butthurt little boy who can't yell at his precious mommy is taking it out on all the women now, calling them all stupid whores

And THEN, in completely unrelated subject I said there's no need for you to cartoonically imagine, there already IS an example in the nature - hyenas that give birth from half an inch vaginas. 70 puppies at least. And you two, wamen feminazis and you stupid Arab misogynists are arguing who's more right and end up with zero kids, while niggers overflow us

Fuck both of you shitskin aggressive retards