COVID-19 Help

How to prolong the life of 2 dose phizer jab?

Attached: picture.jpg (253x150, 7.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-post-vaccine-treatment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time machine

Don't exercise

Why would you want to? Shit doesn’t even work

maybe dont buy into a multi-billion dollar fearmongering campaign to make you scared of something that isnt on its own apparently scary enough

be kind to your parents so you get nice inheritance
they can kick the bucket at any moment

unironically put nicotine patches where the needle went and keep it at least for few weeks, it won't really work well if you got the vax long time ago though

nicotine blocks the spikes, that's also why smokers were hit less with all this shit and why WEF is working on non-nicotine cigarettes

transfusions from purebloods

(or smoke, I assumed you are a non smoker, but smoking also helps, the patches on the site are much better anyways though, but you gotta be quick with that before the skin heals)

Reminder: Trump took money from phizer

Attached: pepe.crossed.jpg (576x438, 25.48K)

Keep injecting. You will eventually achieve immunity.

I took money from Pfizer, quite a lot actually. It was quite undervalued for a long time considering all the jabs the jabbed.

would nick-o-teen lozenges help?

By getting more boosters

Reminder: Trump donated to Bill Clinton, Hilary Clinton, Chuck Schumer and is a con man who brought us the "vax"
Begin at 1:21 m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

Bullet to your head and reroll.

This. It's absolutely clear that those who have accelerated metabolisms (young, athletic, sports people) are the first to experience fatal adverse effects of the experimental gene therapy poison. Becoming the laziest fucks, literally sloth like, will likely prolong life expectancy & maintain quality of that life. Slow down spike protein production is the key.

Or just go outside and run as fast as possible till your heart pumps like a BBC thrusting a roastie cunt and your lungs want to burst out of your chest. If you don't drop dead right there, you will live forever almost like a pureblood.

would lozenges help? got jab #1 year ago, trying to clear spikies w/ tur-mer-ick and pin3 needle

>prolong the life of 2 dose phizer jab

Keep it frozen as instructed and spell it correctly.

do FLCCC post-vax protocol for a few months
covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-post-vaccine-treatment/
it's a multi-measure low-threshold antioxidant-autophagy-antiinflammatory thing

Attached: ape.jpg (612x318, 41.77K)

fpbp

More tests need to be done to determine what the parasites are made of and what's their weakness.

Attached: 1659055625502861.jpg (1008x1024, 175.98K)

Thanks

doesn't mention nic. seems like a big miss.

you mean NAC? page 2