Everything would be better if society rejected usury

Everything would be better if society rejected usury.

Attached: musclecat.jpg (712x949, 62.33K)

No...

> rent an apartment vs rent money
No difference.

Usury system creates willing slaves

We're trying to cancel some old student loans and Any Forums is already losing its mind

you will eat the cat

You guys are idiots. Usury isn't the problem it's money printing. Let me repeat you are absolutely the lowest IQ scum ever to exist.

Not one of you is willing to lend money to a complete stranger at great risk for nothing in return except possibly the exact amount you lent to start with. None of you live your lives this way but expect others should somehow.

No one is going to lend anyone anything without a service charge, including yourselves.

This.

Because it's not free and people are forced to pay for the shit other people do. No more fucking loans ever for college then.

i love reddit too

I don't necessarily think usury should be banned, but it should be a much more dangerous business.
Allowing people to beat the shit out of the usurer for "poisining the well" or making "baby blood cakes" would make things better, for instance.

because of animals like this I've considered trying to DIY genetic engineer myself with a myostatin-blocking gene, though it would probably have its tradeoffs, might make it so that cardiovascular health is compromised from the added load of max musculature at all times

Here's the thing a lot of people don't realize or understand: college tuition is as insanely high as it is because of the availability of student loans plus the artificial importance put onto high schoolers on college attendance. The latter is an obvious issue but having access to money that you don't actually have means you can afford more. If I say that you can have the house of your dreams for $1M but home loans all vanish, no one will buy it and that will pull the price down. It'll become a $500k home or maybe even less. Now give every American access to a $1M loan and that house sells instantly. Jews have destroyed the west and people somehow don't see it.

When I prosper I feel it's good to give back and will sometimes give back to complete strangers with no expectation of repayment, entirely in the spirit of allowing someone else opportunities for growth and prosperity.

Then why do you use reddit tier throw away comments?

Nah, compound interest is technically less aberrant and certainly "safer" than inflatable money, but it's still some ol' bullshit that needs to be pruned way tf back, for days.

I got no sympathy for zogs, traders, and speculators, they can have all the compound interest they want while they're stealing from each other. But a mortgage? Tuition? Come on.

Why do I need a loan to begin with?
Why are certain groups allowed to control the printing of money? The issuance of currency and denomination? Or standard exchange rates?
Money printing and usury go hand-in-hand within the modern world.
I have never taken an institutional loan in my entire life. No one forces you to be indebted, people choose the pursuit of fancy things they don't need and a predatory group of monetary thugs are allowed to operate without impunity to loan money to these materialistically obsessed retards.
They need to teach what money, debt, an value actually are in grade schools instead of telling us the world is getting hotter, no gender is real, and that George Washington was a tranny.

First post worst post
>flag
yeah, checks out

Definitely yes. Remember, the love of money is the root of all evil. Money is a weapon and it is control. It keeps people enslaved for generations. Life is more than working at globocorp for 40 years. We deserve freedom from this system of fear, control, and repression.

This is pie in the sky nonsense. Everyone arguing for this stuff has their hands out expecting free use of capital. Not one person has the braincells to understand how many times people fail to return loans. The interest on loans is partly meant to cover those losses. Without it a bank would 100% go out of business and thats even if we ignore the fact without a profit a bank cant even pay its employees.

This kind of simpleminded thinking is ridiculous.

Give me some money. Now.

jew detected.

a jew will lend money to a man he doesn't know, don't like, and doesn't trust; relying on the state to enforce his profits.
At least the mafioso-types handled their own enforcement.

The only valid reason to earn interest on a loan is because you are assuming risk. If you lend me money to buy a truck and the court enforces payback whether or not the truck exists, your risk is zero, and so should be the prevailing interest rate.

>When I prosper I feel it's good to give back and will sometimes give back to complete strangers with no expectation of repayment, entirely in the spirit of allowing someone else opportunities for growth and prosperity.
That's might White of you, Satan.

The interest rate is a free market price on capital use. No different from renting a car. Do you think car rental shops should lend you a car for free? Its the exact same thing its just you mental midgets are too stupid to understand it.

The system is supposed to be free of inflationary printing. Savers also get an interest rate return at banks. This interest rate needs to go up so that savers willingly stop consuming and surrender access to capital to the overall economy for a % return. Then banks find borrowers who can pay the % plus the banks cut. This is how it must work to coordinate capital in a complex economy.

When you fucking print it distorts capital structures and allocation. We get massive crashes after bubbles due to unrealistic capital expectations. But alas this shit is way over your Jerry Springer IQ.

You people are literally ruining the world with your stupidity. Hoping you all off yourselves soon.

The way around this is to have the bank own part of the company. It only gets its money if the company does well and someone else wants to buy its shares.

Functionally its the same. However, the bank can't deliberately damage the long term prospects of the group "borrowing" money. If they do then they get no return. Its a way to keep the bank well behaved. This is an example of getting what you want, without doing so in an immoral manner. Its acts to inhibit e.g. predatory lending. etc.

Yes. I understand there are issues. This is just a skeleton without flesh.

Why would I lend money to total strangers in the first place?