White People & Dogs

What is it about white people and their connection to dogs that makes non-whites seethe? I'm not talking about the degenerate redditor types who put dogs over humans or the white women who fuck them, but your standard well adjusted white person and their genuine connection with these animals. There's an almost telepathic link between dogs and white men where we both innately understand each other without even speaking. Without fail, every black person I've ever know that owned a dog treated it like shit. Humans spent over 17k years co-evolving and hunting with dogs, but does this fact only account for whites? Are there any non-white cultures that have a symbiotic history with dogs? The only other race I can think of off the top of my head that treats dogs anywhere near as well as whites is mexicans.

Attached: cc2cb42a1fbd90eae890e330990ac82a.jpg (736x633, 95.91K)

Dogs are cringe, get a job

I'm working right now. Post hands.

Nigger sighting

Attached: 1652556094150.png (2163x1242, 2.41M)

Convergent evolution. Whites were able to survive in harsh arctic climates specifically because they worked with trained animals to hunt and gather food, as well as defend themselves. Dogs and wolves increasingly saw themselves over the generations as part of the same "pack" as humans, and in exchange for food, warmth, and protection, would defend their human masters with their lives. Coincidentally, this is why animal cruelty, especially to dogs, is outrageous and evil to Whites, while the rest of the planet basically shrugs at it.

I’ve always hated or disliked dogs. Definitely a cat person.

Attached: FC19CAA9-86E1-47DF-890B-68FD816D620B.jpg (750x486, 172.87K)

>The only other race I can think of off the top of my head that treats dogs anywhere near as well as whites is mexicans.
my dog just died :(

Cats are ok to be around, but I would never trust a man who actually owns one.

So, a homosexual

Dogs were a blessing on the Aryan race.
Their ability to watch at night allowed us to prolong sleep and heal/expand our brains.

The Semites have cats. And niggers have hyenas in Africa and pitbulls outside of Africa.

Depends on your definition of Whites.
Some say that the Homo Sapiens' domestication of Wolves coincided with the extinction of Neanderthals (through genocide and interbreeding) ~40,000 B.C..
But modern Whites are a mixture of Proto-Aryan hunter-gatherers, farmers and of course Aryans.
However those Aryans who brutally conquered Europe are the main ancestor of modern Whites and had a very large amount of Neanderthal DNA within them.

Sorry to hear that, it's tough but I'm sure your dog was thankful for the life you provided it.

They are jealous of dogs.

It's interesting because hyenas are neither dogs nor cats but a completely separate animal on their own.

>Social animal that responds strongly to positive/negative reinforcement and evolved to be an effective teamworker
>op: "is this food? sex??? what do I even do with it wtfff"

I don't think you even read the post.

dogs are pretty cool. you can see when they smile.

Dogs are man's best friend. Niggers, indios and chinks are no men.

Attached: cunt.gif (320x254, 779.2K)

Hyenas are feliformia, which means they are closer to cats than canids.
Although they look atrocious. Just like niggerbreeds.

>slide whistle noise

Attached: Motari_animated.gif (250x176, 794.47K)

>SMILE
Only women humanize animals. Dogs are just beast, our best friend but they are still beasts. It's unwise to threat them as you do a human.
Wasted blessed numbers, they are still pretty cool for many other reasons though.

Attached: 077.jpg (720x1121, 91.14K)

I'm increasingly convinced it's literally just because of something about the continent of Africa. The African equivalent to a dog is a hyena and hyenas are the niggers of canines.
Let's look at horses and donkeys which are well adjusted and are smart enough to work with, zebras however are retarded in comparison to horses too retarded to actually be domesticated.

Hmmm I apologize I was wrong about hyenas being canines, but the point still stands about something with Africa being fucked up.

They definitely don't smile with their mouths, but they express happiness in other ways. I also think they go at least a step beyond "just beasts." There is an innate understanding between us that you can't replicate with other animals. It isn't necessarily humanizing them, they evolved a unique set of communication and social skills specifically for dealing with humans, skills that they don't use at all when communicating with other dogs. They have even evolved stronger eyebrow muscles to accomplish this.

Man is the Lord's magnus opus and have the power and responsability to dominate and protect all nature, this is inconceivable for lesser creatures. Just look for people that dislikes nature and doesn't take of animals and plants, I'll guarantee you'll find only sub-humans.

Attached: 1649712388436.webm (838x1080, 2.81M)

you know you can have both, right, nigger?

Attached: niggers are the real animals.webm (400x400, 633.72K)

I'm sorry for your loss bro
He'll be waiting for you in the afterlife
Be strong

the doggy is in a better place now, fren. my thoughts are with you.

Attached: 0142E417-AA8C-4B9E-B4CA-2A8422A80D9D.jpg (1024x576, 78.7K)

Your perspective is limited. The ANE population spanned the globe with dog myths.

> Since the term 'Ancient North Eurasian' refers to a genetic bridge of connected mating networks, scholars of comparative mythology have argued that they probably shared myths and beliefs that could be reconstructed via the comparison of stories attested within cultures that were not in contact for millennia and stretched from the Pontic–Caspian steppe to the American continent.[3]

For instance, the mytheme of the dog guarding the Otherworld possibly stems from an older Ancient North Eurasian belief, as suggested by similar motifs found in Indo-European, Native American and Siberian mythology. In Siouan, Algonquian, Iroquoian, and in Central and South American beliefs, a fierce guard dog was located in the Milky Way, perceived as the path of souls in the afterlife, and getting past it was a test. The Siberian Chukchi and Tungus believed in a guardian-of-the-afterlife dog and a spirit dog that would absorb the dead man's soul and act as a guide in the afterlife. In Indo-European myths, the figure of the dog is embodied by Cerberus, Sarvarā, and Garmr. Anthony and Brown note that it might be one of the oldest mythemes recoverable through comparative mythology.[3]

Attached: 1AA0444B-B5FE-4AB0-8677-006B8FB240C7.jpg (1536x2048, 433.21K)

Beautifully summarized.

Not all people over the years have had the mental capacity to understand that in the future they could get more food from working with the dog than they could by immediately clubbing it to death and eating it.