You're paying a war tax for Zelensky's regime

Attached: wartax.jpg (616x510, 66.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two more weeks until Moscow falls.

it's their blood. let them pay with it if they choose but it hasn't anything to do with us
#FuckUkraine #NotMyProblem

When it gets real cold in the winter she can swim to Helsinki and scissor that chick. They can realse their sex tape to calm the masses.

Yes, Jokim it is cold but check out your strong and sexy woman leader!

They didn't ask for our opinion. It has been decided at Davos. Billions $ for Zelenskyy's regime, even though he's a dictator who banned all opposition party as well TV channel not under his controls, arrests civilians who criticize his regime on Internet and has neo nazi militia working in his national guard unit. The country is known for being the most corrupt in europe and a haven for human traffickers.

Attached: 1651862018214.jpg (721x583, 99.39K)

Someone really needs to coordinate the messaging from European governments before its starts snowing again.

I don't pay taxes.

You pay taxes every time you buy anything.

Oregon has no sale tax.

Can't blame Estonia for being onboard with the #resistance.
It's still another pointless brother war that our politicians blundered into and now the people are paying the price.
Just like Russia, kek. A shame they can't both lose. Or maybe they can?

White people lose.

Attached: propagand_good_slogan.png (560x903, 346.99K)

>sniff sniff

youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E

>Tell me more user, I wanna coom, huh, sorry, help in the fight against Pootin!

Attached: 1654279748171.jpg (246x250, 8.38K)

So our motivation for aiding Ukraine is the idea that the war will weaken Russia and then what? Prevent nuclear war somehow? It's clear to me they aren't going to depose Putin.

they are using literally the same WEF/Jew written line in the UK

Attached: script update.png (841x963, 462.69K)

They don't think that far ahead.
Case in point: the German industry.
If it goes down, which is likely at this point, so does the EU.
Or if they think ahead, it's to plan the downfall, and in this case, they're doing pretty well.

#NotMyProblem

>Just like Russia, kek. A shame they can't both lose. Or maybe they can?
You're only sending billions $ to Ukraine. You don't have nay responsibility for what they're doing, unless they're on your payroll.

it still blows my mind the guy was caught in the pandora papers literally less than 6 months before this war
AND caught in the panama papers a couple years before that
and normalfags see literally nothing wrong with sending him billions and billions of dollars

the war is fake. both covid and this hoax are designed to help NPCs process the reset of the financial system to one where they will own nothing and be happy

I literally support an additional tax to fund the defense of white Ukrainians.
Fuck you Mongolian scumbags.

So uh what do you do for a living schizo?