Why the fuck does Israel allow this terror shithole to exist?

Israelis explain

Attached: 393844673434.png (1920x960, 4.96K)

Israel doesn't exist, it's a fake country. It's just a story child sex traffickers tell their own children to scare them.

Everyone needs a hobby.

Stfu britfag your women are built for bbc

Answer my question Jew

i have the solution

Attached: crusader-states-map-1192.jpg (540x750, 100.02K)

fpbp

Advertising the weapons industry, Palis are live fire practice and it allows them to matket Israeli tech as "being tested in a live urban environment"

Did i get it right Israel anons?

probably because of phimosis

>why israel allows this terror shithole to exist
Because of some stupid retard named Shimon Peres.

Lol hahaha excellent post, Sir!

>phimosis

>Why the fuck does Israel allow this terror shithole to exist?
The real question is why does the Islamic world allows the terror shithole of Israel to exist.

Attached: Israel shoots children.png (868x862, 501.53K)

That is far more accurate than you realize. Palestine is the US MIC's best live fire range.

Tge only terror shithole there is Israel you fucking fat cunt

Because they are low IQ monkeys

>did i get it right israelis
If you work in IWI that would be the reason, but i stated before that Shimon Peres is the reason.

Haha i kek'd unironically true but i have a problem with all that trannyism i cant seem to trust surgeon for a circumcision ( i dont wanna have an axewound vagina) just a nude acorn dome

Do what exactly eliminate the whole middle east all of them claim Israel

>because they are low IQ monkeys
And that's why ONLY local christians can run a palestinian state.

>circumcision
Don't.

This. Why doesn't Arabs defend their muslim Palestine brothers? They SURROUND the Jews.
You know why, BIG BROTHER USA along with NATO will invade again. Because USA is run by....?

I hereby vow to kill all Any Forums users who cut their foreskin.

Typical jew has it but tells others not too... im gonna have it :)

All these years, still sething and coping. The temperature in your anus must be hotter then the sun from being all this buttmad

>i'm gonna have it
Kek, the typical goy, always fall for the circumcision.

My point is there shouldn't be a Palestinian state. Arabs control 99% of the Middle East and all they do with it is sell oil and crash Lambos into sand dunes. They don't need more land to act like retards on.

>there shouldn't be a palestinian state
And if there is one, make sure i'm on top of it to balance the islamic world.

Is ur wife maybe a rabbi? Need someone also for the metitzah bpeh, but better not cause she's a vampire right?

>is your wife a rabbi
If i had a wife i won't be here speaking to you.

Bs

>metzitza ba-pe
Kek, she would suck your foreskin blood if she existed.

Controlled opposition aka money..
oldest jew trick in the book get with the program nigger

>BS
No u.

>controlled opposition
How do you think hamas and the PA exist?

It has to be some reason like this. Jews sterilized their own Ethiopians. There must be some reason they are keeping all these Arabs around

dont. get creams or something. i cant believe i fell for circumcision meme. but if youare not in hurry you shouldnt do it

Some goyim are just dying to be marked as one of your slaves. They get what they deserve.

Shemita years 1/7 years jews arent allowed to buy stuff made by a jew, theyre evil because they need a supply of serf goys

My forskin is very sensitive my life will be better without it