OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: crowder.jpg (2850x1810, 687.21K)

DEBT IS FAKE

>comparing student loans to a type of loan that was always advertised as being meant to be forgiven
I never knew how many absolute retards lurked this board until today.

How the fuck did he get a seventy two thousand dollar loan dismissed?

>a type of loan that was always advertised as being meant to be forgiven
What sort of loan is meant to be forgiven?

PPP Magic

There is no currency in the world right now that could be classified as "money". No currency possesses the core attribute of VALUE RETENTION.

he’s a fed

The PPP loans, like the one in the picture. It was two years ago did you already forget that?

So him getting 70 grand for covid nonsense is somehow different from someone else getting 70 grand for student debt or medical debt?

Crowder is such a grifter and loser it's amazing people still watch him.

>people who don't have families yet
correct. now i will have more money for cool things. i mean, i would have spent my money on a wife and children but women have become impossible to even talk to. sorry!

Attached: 1660293772709630.png (429x375, 12.65K)

Yes because different things are different.

This is you.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 121044.jpg (1003x234, 30.57K)

I don't really agree with forgiving government loans either but if it's available Crowder would be stupid not to take advantage of it. The population of students that can't pay back their loans is largely useless eaters though, as opposed to businesses which are continuing to operate and get forgiveness based on the loan being used to recoup their business expenses. The government was also directly responsible for lockdowns that inhibited businesses, while women's studies majors that took out $100,000 student loans are responsible for their own troubles.

>claims 8 youtube jannies as employees

on of the biggest hypocritical positions to have.
student loan debt being forgiven by the government doesn't matter when the government spends trillions per year.

Let me put it in to perspective.

If you forgive all student loans the number goes from
$55,000,000,000,000
to
$57,000,000,000,000

Thinking that an extra 2 trillion when you are spending 4 trillion per year is kike tomfoolery.

Attached: more gov pls.png (7112x6024, 1.37M)

The covid spending drove us into triple digit hyperinflation. You're clearly wrong.

Is he going to sell shirts at a discount?
>Use code: debtrelief

He is employed by the Fed.

When the height of pozzed papier bitte shit was going on I'd look up the faggot theaters and museums pushing muzzles and kikespikes and saw that they were completely fine with taking free money from every single taxpayer from the PPP but also fine with discriminating against a large portion of them. Always from those "love and tolerance" faggots who got their asses beat in school for being queers.

Sounds like bullshit

OP you and everyone else who think debt is a good thing are absolutely retarded