Are student loans actually being forgiven, or is it an elaborate ruse?

Are student loans actually being forgiven, or is it an elaborate ruse?

Attached: 85981C39-10D6-42C5-8D16-F7DB15DF2020.jpg (674x647, 88.03K)

up to $20K if you are a shitskin, $10K otherwise

>up to $20K if you are a shitskin, $10K otherwise

Attached: vote.jpg (1211x453, 156.88K)

they shouldnt be forgiven and if you took one with no plan how to pay it back, you deserve to be homeless

Is it actually happening though? Or is it a rugpull? I owe $20k, graduating in Spring. Would be awesome to graduate debt free but otherwise I can pay it off (math/CS student).

I don't agree with the politics/economics, but of course am also excited at the prospects of having my debt nuetralized. I just want to know if its a for sure thing or not.

*up to $10,000 for qualified borrowers on certain qualified loans
Joe is keeping his promises and building back better!

People are gonna be having shoot-outs with IRS diversity hires, big woahs when local law enforcement is forced to get involved.
The scheme seems to be a way to continue the tax scam without the majority of borrowers paying in or even being seen as anything but a gib that's given right back to the racket. You know how welfare works innercity? That's what they seem to be doing here.

>Jews
>Forgiving loans
They will just make someone else pay for them.

If by ‘forgiven’ you mean ‘paid for by tradespeople’, then yes.

I understand, I just want an answer to my question. I stand to personally gain massivey from this, so I'm excited but don't want to get my hopes up.

Won't congress or the senate or whatever just shut it down?

You're going to pay for it in inflation, or it will hurt your credit rating for 7 years given any credit bureau can look to see that "oh Timmy didn't pay his loans on time and had to rely on government debt forgiveness. Better charge Timmy 13% yoy interest for his used car loan instead of 4%).

Its fucking genius. Throw them a 10k bone. They are still up to their ears in debt, but they vote for you to give them free shit again. If you forgive it all then they might not vote for you again.

It's a tax scam.
People aren't falling for the trap anymore and are not enrolling in secondary education which has been the biggest racket of this last generation. What do? You won't need to worry about this like a loan, politically we want you to get higher education; They gonna turn universities into innercity ghettos for free tax money siphoned right back to them.

Everyone is freaking out about forgiving loans, no one gives a shit about all the money we send to Ukraine and Israel, know what I have loans and I pay stupid amounts in income and land taxes, money I could of used to pay off my loans , yes pay off my loans it's my money you stole anyway.

It's a ruse, but not very elaborate.

These monies they give to a student goes right back to them and isn't their money. It's public money.

It’s not for sure leechbro. Expect judges to look at this.

>they need votes
probably not. They would be retarded as fuck to pass that shit. And it still doesn’t address the cost of tuition, so what’s the fucking point?

So is it happening or not? I just want a straight answer, so I can decide whether to be happy or back to normal. I only began taking out loans due to COVID inflation and then took out more based on Biden's supposed intent to forgivd. It'd be nice if it all worked out as planned. At least I'd stand to benefit from the situation, whether I agree with it or not.

Thanks guys, had a feeling this was the case but the dialogue surrounding it seems to presume it's a for sure thing. I'll have to just wait and see I guess.

naive youngfag. they’ll get it back. why do you think they are hiring 87k IRS agents? this is just a bribe to get votes in the midterms using your money. sorry to break it to you goyim

>or is it
lol
lmao

Sure they'll get it back, but as long as they get less than $20k out of me, I'll be excited for my personal gains. It's out of my hands anyway, and I think it's only going to encourage more students to rack up more debt, but I'm just looking at how it will play out for me personally here and hoping it's favorable.

This. We're sending yet another 3billion to Ukraine faggots because they have dirt on the Biden family and no one even cares. What is the incentive to work in this country?