Has anyone on Any Forums been to prison...

Has anyone on Any Forums been to prison? Im awaiting trial and could serve time in a Canadian prison or probation at the least.

Attached: clas.png (629x480, 322.04K)

What did you do?

Yes

>american

You’ll probably just go to jail. Make sure to ask to go to protective custody with the pedos instead of gen pop with the niggers. All you have to do is ask the sergeant

The secret is find a big strong jail husband on the first day.

I wouldn't worry about it for most western nations

Think of it as a nice place to read books. Get fit. Detox from degeneracy etc.

Pray you do actually go in

If its for sex shit you are fucked, most other crimes people are worried about doing their time as uneventful as possible, figure out things quickly especially shower and chow etiquette, you will probably have to join a clique if going for a long time be chill make acquaintances but never think of anyone as a friend.

Flush the fucking toilet after each turd goes plop or I swear to god...

What was your stay like, how long were you in for?

Just pick up the soap.

Loser.

Molested a dog probably

Canadian prison is soft. Just make sure you ask for the halal meal because you'll get fresher meat. If you want to be left alone, walk around reading religious books.

>just go to pc
Lmfao good one

How badly do you have to fuck up to go to prison in Canada? topzozzle

In Canadian prisons you're more likely to die of overdose than be murdered. I made that fact up, but I think it's true. Those 2 causes of death are not mutually exclusive.

Checked and yes. Got sentenced to 6 years for manslaughter when I was 22, got out after 3,5 years with a welding certifixate, a truck driver license and a degree in economy. I was truly rehabilitated and did my time. Seriously, prison in sweden in the 90s was a joke, I just made friends with the bikers and they protected me. No violence and 100% subsidozed studies for 3,5 years was awesome.

>read books
>detox from degeneracy
I think prison might be the vacation i've been looking for.

didn't get vaxxed

>I just made friends with the bikers
Friends huh?

Attached: 1632194871402.jpg (311x311, 36.57K)

Donated money to the freedom convoy

Yeah, I approached them and told them I was alone and asked of they were tje guys to be friends with, they said yes, i said that's nice, can I be friends with you without getting raped first, they laughed and I sat with them. Easypeasy.

Straight people are sent to jail under Trudeau for not being gay.

Attached: Trudeau Globohomo boss.jpg (1433x1393, 130.31K)

As long as it's oral sex only it's fine in Canada

It was funny because I was picturing Canadian bikers. I guess the Swedish ones are probably a lot softer

You people are fucking NPCs

Depends. I've noticed prison rape is only part of prison culture in circumcised nations. Not sure where Canada fits in there.

Here it's not great but you can get by, just keep your head down and avoid the dickheads. I'd recommend taking as many courses as you can, or failing that read as many books as poss.

Nobody gets raped in prison here. Sometimes faggots go to range and turn bitch then claim they were raped when they get out buts that's the case everywhere

Alpha

Swedish bikers in the 90s were fierce, lots of killings, fires and bombings. But I was not a threat to them and because I already killed a man they figured I was bad enough to hang with them. I'm still in touch with a few of them. Most are dead or retired nowadays though.

If you're not white, you won't see a day in prison. If you're white -- RIP, bigot.