God this shit couldn’t infuriate me more

God this shit couldn’t infuriate me more

Attached: A8945EBA-627A-45B4-9473-DDA2F16B9B58.jpg (1284x1484, 524.99K)

I'll take 20k off my debt.
Why u mad?

Why? This is exactly what America needs. Fuck the banks.

The real clown answer would have been Ukraine, the only people still worried about cOvId are the bidens because they keep getting it every week lmao

Wow you mean the Jews that overcharged unemployed teenagers to keep them in debt slavery have to eat the cost of their high risk betting?

>he thinks banks will "pay" for this
LMAO

$300 billion in taxes

>have to eat the cost of their high risk betting?
you and I have to eat the cost of their high risk betting.
FTFY

Statistically White men work hard to pay their debt off early. Its another money transfer from taxpayers (aka white men) to everyone else.

You will pay for this as well as your children with higher inflation and cost of education

For a degree you're not actually using kek, what a faggot.

Why do you think that lmao

Sauce? I'm not actually in debt but my family is celebrating because most of them are "debt-free" now.

I don't have a degree.
See

I already paid 31% in taxes off the top of my paycheck...

if they did that it would be admitting that the war there is actually a proxy war against RU by US interests

Especially since there's there is clearly no emergency, they faked a pandemic to steal the election. Guess we shouldn't be surprised that they'd keep the emergency ongoing indefinitely to extend their powers.

Attached: 348eaaf1-d6a7-448a-a2a5-cd85910d5fd4-AP_Election_2020_Biden.jpg (1500x1000, 422.8K)

I don't see how that's related.

The Biden Admin is forgiving federal loans/grants not private bank loans. This only fucks over the taxpayers.

Stop being room temperature IQ faggots. You are paying for this you morons. This isn't hurting the banks or the jews and its morons like you who can't math your way to an understanding supporting your own demise.

absolutely retarded take. that money comes from somewhere and creates a ripple effect throughout the economy

Because this will drive inflation even fucking higher you potato brained nigger
Any Forums truly is made up exclusively of nigger brain scum these days

I don’t think that most people understand that this doesn’t touch private loans and they’ll be in for a rude awakening