What is the purpose of fungus

What is the purpose of fungus

Attached: 1661362795895.jpg (1000x1000, 218.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GUS

Attached: 20220824_124034.jpg (1080x714, 156.64K)

Fungi is a fun guy.

Attached: 1648396955449.png (200x200, 27.16K)

eat wood innit

To be among us.

God made fungus in order to break down dead things
Simple as

What is the purpose of OP?

Attached: 76052E54-50D3-432C-BCD6-81ECEDEFCC3D.gif (220x220, 95.48K)

This, but also to provide dense nutrition to animals that can feed off fungus.

fungus breathe oxygen. kind of blows your mind

what would happen if you ate that?

This threads triggers me. Please remove it.

break down organic matter for so plants can eat it. also its tasty and sometimes makes you feel funny :)

ngl lookin p sus right now desu senpai

Is that Lion's Mane ? If so it's great for your memory and brain rejuvenation. protects against dementia and is nature's prozac.

they were first
respect the spore spreaders

Attached: zardoz01.jpg (400x213, 11.82K)

healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3

that is lions mane some retards use it to self medicate schizophrenia and normal people just eat it because it tastes good

fungus is important in the NPK cycle that feeds plants, they bring nutrients to the roots of the plant and usually die out before the plant begins to die, they can have vast underground networks where resources are transferred beneath the soil

Supply trees with information

The mushroom in OP's picture is actually Bear's Head Tooth.

Before fungus, trees would just sink into the earth and turn into coal.

Fungi are the most advanced life forms on the planet, they form massive networks of distributed intelligence across mycelium connections and communicate with us through Psilocybin.

Ah my bad. Wish I knew more about mushrooms and wild herbs.

The fungus amongus

Attached: 1482002574011.jpg (699x485, 68.45K)

cool, thanks

You can always read more. Tons of resources online that can remedy that. I've recently started foraging and eating wild mushrooms. So far, Chanterelle's are my favorite. I'm still looking for Lion's Mane but so far have only been able to find and eat bear's head tooth.

Eats the dead and waste, then is consumed by animals, which are consumed by us and other animals and so and so forth. Fungus is one of the most useful and crucial parts of the ecosystem

Cool it with the antisemitism buddy

Attached: 20220824_123227.jpg (1080x714, 158.2K)

Its pretty crazy, people look at mushrooms and think they’re neat but those are just the visible parts of the largest living organisms on the planet, some are hundreds of miles across.

I think fungi have existed for a while longer than trees.

Attached: 1mnh1pnrrnn81.jpg (640x480, 62.88K)

found a lot of bears tooth following the coeur d'alene river way up north. Super great with chanterelles on pizza

decompose dead stuff and end up in my minestrone

that’s Lion’s Mane. I eat 1000mg of it daily.
It triggers neurogenesis, boosts immunity, increases focus and creativity, mood.
best nootropic in the world