Girl slaps guy

>girl slaps guy
>guy slaps her back
>trashmob NPCs start attacking him

Attached: 1661361979653909.webm (480x480, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
m.youtube.com/shorts/mpf8eKwb1uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are weak, men have to be strong and defend them, delusional incel copes will not tear down tradition and masculinity

>npcs acting like npcs

A story old as time.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

Woman need to know their place then and not go around slapping/hitting people.

Good. Straight men like women, they should deal with the consequences of their actions. Enjoy your divorce rapes, raising tyrone's son, have the girl beat you or yell at you but if you do the same you go to jail, etc.

You str8 trash deserve everything you get.

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

If a girl tries to attack a guy that is no longer a girl it is now classified as an attacker

Must-know redpills about jews and their slave trade:

White knights make me sick.

Based faggot

Until women can get hit back and not have every pussy starved faggot in the immediate vicinity chimp out, then they simply do not deserve equal rights.

Attached: Bitch.jpg (612x646, 202.38K)

Proving again, MGTOW is the only away. Avoid Women at all costs and you will never have this problem.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

I really hate how women are worshiped in society and have an army of cuck simps willing to defend them no matter what at all times. Absolutely pathetic.

They really deserve death.

Only because he's not big enough to instantly hurt any one of them.

This is how school shootings happen

Girl - Twitter
Guy - Any Forums
Npcs - reddit

how can she slap???

Her shittalking ceased immediately after that lmao

looks like a pack of negros

If you can't take a mob of retards you're a pussy. Anytime they don't fight fair, you don't fight fair. They gang up on you, you pull your weapons.

>You str8 trash deserve everything you get.
Just not what you’ve GOT:

Attached: E769D74C-C942-45B8-AB7F-CD99D19B97FD.png (412x250, 179.93K)

Didn't you guys tell me that only black people behave like this?

He was baited into a mob fight. You can see another boy at the start take off his backpack in anticipation to fight. The best thing to do is just laugh at whores, they don't know how to handle it and will go manic in front of everyone.

Cant wait for zoomers to die in ww3

The poo was right though. It was a show they were supposed to talk shit. Their contract literally said if any phyiscal contact was initiated that they would be fired. The ho slapped him, pretty hard actually and left a scratch on his face. He hit her back. This resulted in 5 dudes much bigger than him beating the fuck out of him and choking him half to death. He got fired, she didn't. He ended up sueing the show and won a shit load of money.

They do like this but with lethal weapons and fire. Also as full grown adults.

>He ended up sueing the show and won a shit load of money.
good

Simple bring a gun and kill whoever tries to attack you

more like indoctrination doing globohomo's job
propaganda just works

>Didn't you guys tell me that only black people behave like this?
Look at the monkey waiting to hit him (he was also the first to do so)

Don't you know woman is the nigger of the world?

Again, just kill them.
m.youtube.com/shorts/mpf8eKwb1uE

>also
I had a couple of brayans, mexican niggers, tried to beat the shit out of me when I slapped a dyke who wanted to beat my wife during pregnancy. Glad that I got into the house fast enough but they started throwing rocks at my windows. Then they said the were cartel members and that's when they fucked up. Once they stopped I contacted a cartel boss. A year later I was sent the videos on how they torture them for impersonating a cartel. That's what you get for being a simp

Attached: arm dislocation.webm (339x340, 1.08M)