IT'S HAPPENING

AEROSOL VACCINES TO BE DROPPED ON POPULATIONS

YOU WILL TAKE THE VACCINE BY BREATHING IT IN

naturalnews.com/2022-08-23-aerosolized-vaccines-sprayed-on-human-cities-for-global-depopulation.html

Attached: alert.png (1078x635, 27.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8KhpJlF0ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vaccine needs to be stored in below freezing temps, is incredibly volatile, etc, somehow will withstand environmental exposure

'liposomal nano particles' can't really be aersolized, anyway

you niggers really will believe anything huh

Attached: B68A6806-2750-49EB-83D0-8655B3FD6B5E.jpg (231x215, 5.27K)

They then risk infecting themselves.

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 108.66K)

That would be tyrany, if they did this there would be nothing to stop me from killing them

Attached: 1647272622954.png (869x582, 791.95K)

Bitch, I live in a Tesla.

Holly shit guys a fucking vaccine just flew over my house!

This shit takes MAX vaxing to a whole new level.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8KhpJlF0ig

Attached: outer limits vaccine.jpg (1280x720, 74.6K)

guess who gave this type of shit the green light.. JFK

Attached: weatherbombs.jpg (933x205, 28.51K)

stahp calling it a vaccine
it's a chemical/biological weapon

sneed

Two more weeks

aerosol vaccines dont work, farms only use them because it's a loophole around antibiotic laws. the vaccines contain an antibiotic and there is no limit to how often they can use it.

Faggot kike shills like you have said the same fucking thing about 100 different things over the last 20 years, and almost all of those things were true. So, do I believe a media industrial complex and globalists who have lied repeatedly for decades, or do I listen to free thinkers who have been right time and time again? Fuck off kike. I will be one of the humans chosen to live on and carry on my genetics. You will not. Eat shit, jew.

Ironically, this coincidences with 'radiowave warfare' between the US and the Soviets.... When some "experts" first started raising the alarm bells on "climate change".... Coincidence?

Attached: aerial-vaccine.png (907x654, 64.77K)

I don't get it
Time to wear masks goyims

Youre a glownigger trying to spread retard conspiracies on Any Forums.

this. the vax is already a targeted bioweapon and a lot of idiots took it. why would they endanger themselves.

Not even worried. Couple nicotine hits and im good. Injecting is the real problem

>naturalnews.com
you got some crystals to sell me too?

Attached: FZaZJk2WIAI0YkL.png (545x530, 255.46K)

Why don't you guys try anthrax or mustard gas or water poisoning or fucking bullets. Kill me like a Man. Not a fag.

>naturalnews.com

Attached: 1305973505615.jpg (400x470, 298.69K)

The only retarded things here are you predditor normie faggots shitting up my board with your gay bullshit faggotry. Fuck off you jew, you evil fucking piece of shit.

>newfag never seen the forbidden one

Imagine being this late in the game and not knowing that crystals are legit lmfao
Do you even hyperphysics bro?

Nein

Attached: Gas_Mask.png (1170x857, 1.92M)

better source than the kike big pharma sponsored and CIA ran MSM.