DEMOCRATS JUST WON THE MIDTERMS

Student loan forgiveness is the most objectively pro-middle class legislation in the past half century. Anyone criticizing this will just come off as an out of touch trickle-down faggot that insists on defending elite Jewish loansharks. The Republican party is effectively finished.

Attached: d.png (1080x1546, 278.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Jew political, funding and voting data:

So I just have to bribe my voters?
>I love democracy

Student loan forgiveness means the middle class family pays more taxes.

Also, roe
That it happened also means less zealous repub voters

Lets tell the suckers we want to forgive student loans
>Dont fix an issue you can run on
Ok how about 10k that way the retards have to meep voting for us.

Its actually reassuring dementia mans admin isnt completely retarded and found a way to keep getting votes over an issue and half ass keep a campaign promise.

The 5% income based repayment adjustment and FAFSA covering accrued interest is the killer detail here. Basically zero-interest student loans for borrowers who make their payments on time, and for a lot of people getting by with lower incomes the monthly payment will be $0. Based as fuck Brandon doing good work for working Americans. This only makes me more excited to vote for Democrats in November, because they're the only side doing tangible things for us.

That’s nice, I’ll take the money and vote red

At least its better than special interests bribing politicians

Making others pay for your bad decisions is the democrat way

Attached: 1644352678589.png (655x534, 214.05K)

18 U.S. Code § 597 - Expenditures to influence voting

Whoever makes or offers to make an expenditure to any person, either to vote or withhold his vote, or to vote for or against any candidate; and

Whoever solicits, accepts, or receives any such expenditure in consideration of his vote or the withholding of his vote—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

Attached: download(8).png (376x402, 227.51K)

>desperation move that likely requires illegal reappropriating funds to buy some votes
>republicans are finished
lol
lmao

Lol, niggers btfod. No "historically black colleges" get a freebie

Former Pell Grant recipient here, I was against the Joepedo but this latest action really shows the he is a straight shooter with his eyes on the prize and he has earned my support for all Progessive Liberal Faggots in the upcoming midterms.

Thanks for the 20k papi.

>just bribe my voters

Isn’t that literally the entire idea behind voting lmao

If they win the midterms with this, they lost the 2024 elections. The money printer under Brandon's regime will make gas be 50$ a gallon and eggs 200 dollars a carton. Sneed harder, faggot

won’t even pay off the interest that most of you gender studies fuckwits have accrued. lol lmao

it won't be enough to keep the house.

I admire the Dems' ability to give away gibs right before the midterms just like I admire their ability to find hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots during a general election year to pull off an unbelievable upset victory

Except that you get the money regardless of who you vote for

Fuck the trade meme and Mike Rowe.
Fuck student loan debt.
Thank you President Biden.
Now I'm voting Dem in the midterms, wasn't voting before.

that was because all the nogs too lazy to go to the polls instead had to just check a box on a form and drop it off in the mailbox their drug dealer stands next to
it wasn't cheating. get over it

What does it matter at that point?

>dumping debt onto the backs of laborers who didn't go to college
>not allowing bankruptcy protection in order to protect the wealthy
disgusting

listen goyim we need you to vote

>either to vote or withhold his vote
Not mentioned.