Need a degree to get a job

>need a degree to get a job
>need money to get a degree
>you get a loan
>get the degree
>get the job
>your wage is unable to pay the loan back

You guys are idiots. If you check the math, you are not getting paid even the minimum wage.

Wage - Loan Payment = real income.

Even an average Joe, working for UPS, has a better income, than you stupid ass no calc niggers.

And dont even bother to go look for a workplace that pays better. They will eventually switch to outsourcing, or cheap inmigrants to do the job. In any case, you would be teaching those pakis how to do their job, and get a kick in the ass.

Attached: FXbCuZjXwAAk98T.jpg (1124x1106, 337.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/oes/current/oes151252.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Software engineer salaries start in the 100k range at B tier companies
Plumber wages start in the 30k range

No they don’t
>t. Recruiter

Thats an obvious exception. Same as with Doctors, and other real important professions.

Try doing the same with a Graphics Designer degree

Yes they do lmao
t. Software engineer
>75% of software engineers make more than 90k base
bls.gov/oes/current/oes151252.htm

Gee, I wonder what could possibly happen if I keep hiring cheap programmers. Or cheap Doctors, cheap Lawyers, cheap Whores.

75% of software engineer taxes show over 90k base. Since it’s based on tax data, this is after the 12k standard deduction. So in actuality 75% should make more than 102k

Ok fine, I should had made an exception list. The reason why this doesnt apply to Doctors, Lawyers, and Programmers, is because their jobs actually have real consequences that can be deadly.

Now STFU and lets to back to the subject. There are other careers that dont fall in this same category.

Attached: FX5MNTSWQAY7qdd.png (567x567, 528.5K)

Get grants. The only competition is yuppie white kids who have everything served on a gold spoon. The rich browns and yellows usually get them also but it's so easy to write a spb story and get free money. I haven't paid anything for school.

Lol thats hilarious. They ain't that high and good fucking luck finding entry level positions that aren't there for stats.

>be me
>research possible majors I'm interested in along with estimated starting salaries
>research schools that offer those majors and calculate estimated tuition costs
>choose best school with the best value
>choose major with the best value
>graduate in 4 years
>get job a couple months after graduating
>pay off loans within two years
>debt free at 24 years old
Not that hard.

Lets not confuse real Software Engineers with computer savy guys. Or tech support niggers. Those are lowlifes of the industry.

Congratulations. You are above the curve. Unfortunately, we are not speaking about (((YOU))). This thread is about students loans in general. Take your (((you))) and fuck off.

Attached: bell-curve (1).jpg (1500x1250, 131.44K)

Thanks for the blog. Do you feel your daddy didn't give you enough attention while you were growing up?

Kek on what planet?

Please stop calling them engineers. It's a LARP at trying to legitimize code monkeys. If programmers are engineers than pajeet down at my local subway is a Sandwich Engineer.

no they don't, they float around 55k-65k and chances are there's little to no security. it's likely a contract and likely at a startup. good luck applying for a google beanbag position fresh out the gate.

anyway, what you can enjoy is frequent unemployment and 120k of unforgivable debt. Also a Plumber makes about 60k per year but can easily reach 100k with experience and grounding, but that's salaried pay and not considering that after a few years you'll own your own tools, a vans and run your own service.

Not for long bucko. Coding is now taught in public schools. Companies have pumped billions into "learn to code" type programs for women and foreigners.

This is a big push to flood the market with programmers so drive down labor prices. The dinosaurs that got in from 2000-2020 will soon be replaced by women, pajeets, or others that will accept a lower wage to do the same job. Even crusty senior developers will soon be replaced by zoomers accepting lower wages.

CompSci will become a meme.

Now have a car wreck somewhere in that span of 5 years. See how it goes.

this. and also most of the nomenclature is fucked, "software engineer" has degraded to basically being able to program some js and html. Which isn't software engineering at all, it's hardly programming. and every smoothbrained zoomie who can make a .bat calls themselves a software engineer, when really they're an entry level programmer. at best. And even if they get a degree that explicitly states software engineering course that doesn't make it so. Much like building sheds does not qualify you to build sports stadiums.

you got it jose and remember since you leave trade school or college you are already fucked by dept as another milking cow

>welcome in the world of usury and interests
go fuck yourself
>This is a big push to flood the market with programmers so drive down labor prices. The dinosaurs that got in from 2000-2020 will soon be replaced by women, pajeets, or others that will accept a lower wage to do the same job. Even crusty senior developers will soon be replaced by zoomers accepting lower wages.

and i regret the day where i did not went into agricultural school in Topolčany despite distance of travelling but to study IT to this day