Mfw I pirate everything

>mfw I pirate everything
You don’t actually pay for media do you?

Attached: CAA12CD1-FB08-40C4-9E4D-D0A6946B782D.jpg (225x350, 32.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapskatesguide.org/articles/pluton.html
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/w8f45t/the_dangers_of_microsoft_pluton/
theverge.com/2022/1/4/22866687/amd-ryzen-6000-microsoft-pluton-xbox-security-features-ces-2022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you pay for Netflix, Disney plus, Hulu etc u deserve to get shot

I get screeners because Im a coastal elite with friends in thr biz, which I then rup and upload to torrentsites with dmca trackers embedded in them.

The AI will fucking punish you when it comes to power, believe me piratebros

you will know that you have been vastly over confident

niggers in show biz are the ultimate judeo-talmudists. they track you from copying something they stole themselves.

I pay for some media (games and music), now that I am an adult with a well paying job.
I enjoy games much more than when I was 17 and pirated everything.

If you for even one second are tempted by goyslop you need to be sterilized

I paid for a Plex lifetime pass.

havent done so for 7 years plus and the newest games i play is stronghold crusader and Moon man wad

>paying
on the internet
>hahahahah!

Attached: hungary pirate.jpg (335x500, 34.1K)

Hope you're not using windows. If so, better enjoy it while you still can.
New Intel processors will forbid you from opening up torrented files.
And if you have windows 11, you're already fucked for next year's update, regardless of CPU.
>cheapskatesguide.org/articles/pluton.html
>inb4 BIOS override
>inb4 DRM
No no no, read the link above. You've already lost and you're too late.

Attached: FD85DD4A-9BEC-4F74-87B0-84818EA3B525.jpg (1024x906, 102.29K)

I don't consooom media.

>reddit.com/r/linux/comments/w8f45t/the_dangers_of_microsoft_pluton/
Read this for a dumbed down version of what I've just stated, and what's to come for the future.

>Using a intcel cpu
>Using Windows 11

Of course I do, it's tax deductible.

I pirate everything i can, but sometimes i want to play multiplayer. So i bought dead by daylight. This game also have a suprisingly low ammount of globohomo aids by 2022 standards at least.

I used to pay for stuff, before all the stuff I was paying for started to attack the foundation of civil society.

Death to kikes

Are you saying the Rokos Basilisk is real?
You will be punished too then, and all of humanity.

>what's linux?

of course. Who's gonna stop me kek. The good thing about the government being all boomers is that they can"t understand even 5% of the intricacies of the internet & their policies show that. They legally can't do shit to stop me.

Attached: 1660712016678433.webm (718x404, 788.92K)

I don't pirate, But I want to pirate Adobe, their level of jewery is fucking on the level of fraud imo.
What the best way to pirate adobe CC?

AMD are spearheading it.

Obviously using Windows or intel processors is a stupid thing, especially if you're trying to pirate shit online.
I'm just stating, if OP is using Windows (or a new Intel processor) then he's already done for and should enjoy these last few months of torrenting.
It's also to provide awareness for those who are unaware of what Microsoft is doing behind the scenes.

jfl using gaywindows 11

posting in an epic manga thread,shit like this would get it cancelled in this dark age, keep fighting the world government

Attached: file.png (694x773, 967.2K)

AMD will probably make some Pluton equivalent, we are fucked, we all have to hoard old hardware and stagnate.

Autographs are fun.

Attached: 20220824_125156.jpg (4128x1856, 2.13M)

>pay for media

you watch media??

cripes what a fucking retard

See

You gotta start supporting these companies, other wise there ain't gonna be any more shows.

>AMD will probably make some Pluton equivalent
What? AMD are the ones making Pluton.

Attached: Pluton.jpg (1024x576, 77.2K)

Yes. You need to stay up-to-date with pop culture to see if cultural vandals are destroying our modern myths.

holy fuck, well we are fucked

>>Pluton
you have to be shitting me, how much did eichiro oda know?

Attached: file.png (1265x1196, 2.03M)

holy fuck, i never made the connection

Chinese hardware to the rescue!
There were recently reports they got 7nm up and running, but it's probably propaganda.
But I'm confident they'll catch up sooner or later.

Attached: 1646926233320.jpg (225x225, 9.61K)

>holy fuck, well we are fucked
We've already got 64 core processors that don't have it, it just means grabbing a processor now and hanging onto it until everything collapses.

Anime will go on if US-based publishers die off. Honestly, they should cut out the middleman and sub their own shit and put it behind a paywall on YT or something and they'll make more money than they are now, since it's gaining popularity.

They didn't "make" Pluton. Microsoft did. What they (Microsoft) are doing, is providing the means to implement the utility into all CPU's that are expected to roll out next year.
Intel already had a head start, and it seems like AMD will follow suit starting next year.
That way, even if you are NOT using Windows, if you are using a CPU with Pluton, you're still fucked.
Ubuntu, Linux, and any other 3rd party OS will do you no good. You'll have to resort to using older CPU's.

shut up redditor

>They didn't "make" Pluton
AMD are co-developing Pluton. It's already in their CPU's.
>Intel already had a head start, and it seems like AMD will follow suit starting next year.
Intel has a head start yet Pluton is already a reality in AMD cpus now? lol

"AMD beats Intel with first CPUs that have Xbox-like security for Windows"

theverge.com/2022/1/4/22866687/amd-ryzen-6000-microsoft-pluton-xbox-security-features-ces-2022