China is number one. I call her Mei Ling, beautiful and delicate. In China we honor our Ancestor. This makes us strong...

China is number one. I call her Mei Ling, beautiful and delicate. In China we honor our Ancestor. This makes us strong. Strong as an Auroch. No more doscrimination against Asian, this is political, anti-Asian discrimination has been bad. If Westerner wish to be happy study The CCP Book: Governance of China by Xi Jinping. Big Daddy Xi shows the way of true governance by heroes. Listen to China and prosper. Please listen. Stop racism please.

Attached: 1A85D618-2CFF-44C0-BCBB-08B22E9CA519.jpg (1534x2048, 299.23K)

Her face looks Korean.
Han Chinese women typically don't have oval faces, unless it's a horseface.

lmao chink

Han aren't even Han. They were bread out even before 1300. The Han people say are Han are mostly monkey faced dysgenics.

This one is made for BIG LEAF COCK. Sorry boys but I will breed several mongrel children with this one.

booba

ugly ass gook face

They are unironically a bunch of inbred dysgenic retard who have be forced into submission that every other race in human history. Why do you think China is the ultimate golem nation that is taken as a model by the WEF?

Attached: hans.jpg (768x379, 40.17K)

You will never be an alpha male.

You have no cock, you have no balls, you have no game. You are a homosexual beta twisted by cope and projection into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish attempts to status-signal behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out betas with incredible efficiency. Even betas who “pass” seem uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your neediness is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your fearfulness to make a move.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a beta is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably beta.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Now show a pic without the filters, the make up, and the plastic surgery.
Hideous deceitful animals.

Death to kikes

This as a really shit larp.

Nope, every mainland chink I came across was an asshole. They arent good people whereas Japanese, Korean are a lot friendlier.

MADE for bwc

>French (African) flag saying this

Pls give our island back Tau

>Now show a pic without the filters, the make up, and the plastic surgery.
Projecting kike

Attached: 1659722513023707m.jpg (1024x1024, 69.8K)

Attached: they see me rollin.gif (480x270, 3.47M)

Japanese are worse, they are like girls, gossiping behind your back, laughing at you, extreme passive aggressiveness (if you're a foreigner especially). Koreans are similar but not as passive aggressive as Japs. The Chinese are the most openly rude no doubt but I prefer that to the shitty girly high school tier aggression that the others do.

BANZAI

Get out.

Alpha

Bug fucker

Northeast China has a lot of Koreans.

Sorry, fake chink - the niggers are your problem.

Accurate. It's more like millenia of humilation rather than just a century. Manchus fucked up China so bad, as did countless other barbarian tribes throughout history.

Gross. She has a air on her sternum

Auto Correct is lame

She has a Zit on her chest

Bug eater

>no tail
>beautiful

Attached: 1651495517428.png (1380x1320, 1.46M)

I bet you get laid lots

By your faggot boyfriend's raping your asshole

the zit on her chest is from taking loads on it