Dugin's daughter alive. She was not driving that car. Israeli sources

Dugin's daughter alive. ?

Attached: Capture.jpg (747x890, 66.37K)

Can't fool the Schlomo

mmmmmmmm

Attached: jilfs_blogpost.jpg (600x413, 23.02K)

whatever a Jew tells you, believe the opposite. this is just good life advice anons, it will get you far.

oh for fucks sake, not this Moscwa tier vatnik coping again, tell me, is she still buoyant ? still over water on her own ? getting blown through the windshield was just a feint, right ?

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (197x218, 6.94K)

>Israeli sources

Attached: 1660949905219281.jpg (256x256, 14.31K)

>whatever a Jew tells you, believe the opposite. this is just good life advice anons, it will get you far.
Do what the Jew does, not what the Jew says.
And it does looks like we're getting ourselves our own Palestine, Gaza and soon-to-be Iron Dome.

Russian Jews seem to hate Putin.
Except, maybe, for Chabad and/or other Russian based Orthodox Jews.

When I said based I meant their lineage being from Russia, not that they’re “based”
They are probably red pilled though. Aware of which prince they serve.
And it isn’t the prince of peace.

Shut up Polish kurwa

Hohols will be treated like Palestinians?
Why do they consider themselves Cossack?
What happened to the Cossacks btw? Exist in small communities? Tatars etc?
I heard Tatars had Cossacks too but maybe I’m wrong.

>open casket
thought i saw a photo of her body blown to pieces/eviscerated?

Based, thank you nietzsche for your eternal truths

tits and time stamp, you know the drill

The Civil Rights Act of 1964, which ended segregation in public places and banned employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin, is considered one of the crowning legislative achievements of the civil rights movement.

>Why do they consider themselves Cossack?
They consider themselves a LOT of things.
>What happened to the Cossacks btw? Exist in small communities? Tatars etc?
Two world wars and commies happened.
>I heard Tatars had Cossacks too but maybe I’m wrong.
IDK
But if Tatarstan and Ukraine were to shift populations Ukraine would be immensely successful.

Yea I’ve heard good things about Tatars from a famous hacker on twitter.
What do you think about Caspianoids? I know they get a bad reputation, chechens Dagestani etc… my family is from the Iran side and there the caspian is really lush and the people are known for being low temper and liberal but traditional with their cooking and etc, not as much plastic surgery like Tehran. It’s also a vacation spot but I don’t know if it’s comparable to Sochi.
Lots of Iranians hate Russia because they hate the mullahs. It goes back way further of course with the annexation of the Caucasus.
Anyway the northern Iranians are very opposite of chechens and dagestanis but at the same time if you go back far enough you have very strong resistance movements such as the Hassan inn Saba cult aka cult of assassins / hashashin, between Tehran and the north city (Rasht) and there was the “Jungle movement” as well as a short lived Soviet state.
Stalin hid out there from the tsars for a while, after fleeing Baku.

>What do you think about Caspianoids? I know they get a bad reputation, chechens Dagestani etc…
Caucasus muslims are absolutely worthless.
Armenians.
Azeris are somewhat competent.
Georgians.

All of them are corrupt as hell.
All the competent Armenians are diaspora all over the world.

>israeli source
i’m sure

Why do the kikes have to put their nose everywhere ?

>Hava Nagila intensifies

Yea, well honestly Iran as fucked up as their govt is (they’re taking away peoples dogs right now) they can get shit done in their own way. And I hate all Islam beyond some poetry basically rumi and that’s not a Muslim thing. And Iran is a place where everyone knows some poetry, not sure if England and Russia is still like that. Hafez and Rumi are the two big ones.

In Iran the drug problem there expanded from afghan opium for 20 years to stimulants apparently made in Afghanistan 2020. I don’t think the taliban would stop it in fact talibans first pr person was the daughter of the CIA a director, fyi

It’s a mess. Maybe not as bad as the west but the west is more placated.

This is why i separated over 50+ of equally worthless varieties of Caucasus muslims from Azeris.

Thats the shittiest false flag russians ever did

>Israeli sources
anonymous sources from isreali intelligence?
might as well ask satan

>Israeli sources
So basically you mean the MSM? Which source?