GAME OVER

fire resistant lithium-sulfur battery will quintuple electric vehicle ranges, charge in minutes, has 10 year lifespan.

SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, BITCHES.

Attached: 81ADA940-AEF7-4CDE-928D-210CFD107C77.png (1020x574, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.umich.edu/1000-cycle-lithium-sulfur-battery-could-quintuple-electric-vehicle-ranges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the redox reaction?

>no source
>claims that WILL happen
>meme flag
>enforces Globalhomo talking points

confirmed info warrior slide thread

> still depends on lithium
> still depends on wifi
/Pol will never recover..

Kya slide shill

No link you chink

>Still on lithium
Fuck outta here

Game over for what?
What game?

They will suppress adoption until they have sold all of their shitty old tech electric cars and lithium batteries lol.

The Game, user. The Game.

I know this is a slide and all....
but you really think they would let something like that exist, even if it was real?

Attached: 1641409026852.jpg (858x912, 148.11K)

OP is a NIGGER

Attached: nn56ytgfh67.jpg (615x254, 41.69K)

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY VEHICLE MADE AFTER 1990 THAT HAS AN ODBII PORT

its 95 i thought...

What's the damn battery reaction then? The redox reaction?

ODBII was 1996 user

some cars had one in 95 but it was usually a half baked mess that doesn't work right.

I have that already. It's called an ice vehicle

Nothing can stop the rape.

Attached: RAPE.gif (281x86, 13.99K)

And they’ll still throw them in the ocean to “recycle” them.

>has 10 year lifespan
Costs 30% the price of a car to replace.
No new batteries will be available for that model in 10 years anyway.

>The main problem is that current lithium-sulphur (Li-S) batteries cannot be recharged enough times before they fail to make them commercially viable.
It is all in the internal chemistry: charging a Li-S battery causes a build-up of chemical deposits that degrade the cell and shorten its lifespan.
DOA
LTO are the best, and safest mainstream battery currently. But a 40ah bank is like $400-$600. Bulk price might be 30 percent cheaper, but still prohibitively expensive.

Attached: FJpy8VGVEAAxi1V.jpg (750x1334, 90.83K)

EPA is already putting restrictions on manufacturers of aftermarket combustible engine parts. These businesses won't even be able to find financing due to ESG scores. The entire CI parts market will dry up in less than a decade.

>10 more years fellow science worshippers

Attached: 1657302027640.png (1500x1400, 416.72K)

First combustion car - 1885
Mass proliferation - 1929

First electric car - 1832
Mass proliferation - ....

we dont have an electricity grid to support all those electric cars idiot

imagine a driving tesla coil crashing into your car

Klaus hired a squad of retards I guess.

desu there was no nuclear power to sell the cheap electricity for the electric car at the time, so oil lobby happened not electric lobby thats all. fluid batteries work pretty well with maintenance

>10 year life span
That is nothing compared to an NDB(Nuclear diamond Battery) which has a lifespan of 28,000 years.

10 year life span. So when the vehicle is 10 years old a replacement battery will cost $30k+ on top of the car that's basically worthless that will likely be sold for $25k+ at a used dealership. I can buy a nice gas engine that will last 30+ years and have fun or spend 4-5x that in EVs, which I think is the sole reason why the Jew is grifting hard to sell EVs in the first place.

>rated 10 year life span
>8 in the real world
>4 for heavy drivers
topkek

Nope. Problem is solved.

news.umich.edu/1000-cycle-lithium-sulfur-battery-could-quintuple-electric-vehicle-ranges/

Engineering, science, bitches.

>put a diesel generator in the hood of your EV
>charge EV while driving
>drive around the world

yeah and they last 20 cycles lmao
/thread

Come on user, we just need more windmills.

>1000 cycle
Bro I can't wait to buy a new $40000 battery every 3 years. I'm so PUMPED!

Reject modernity; embrace steam.

Attached: fardier de Cugnot.jpg (2560x1709, 576.25K)

I don't think EV retards care. They would likely buy a Mercedes and pay for that with the deprecation cost, or lease an EV and pay for the depreciation then get rid of the car before the expiry date to a used dealership who will try to scam young retards who think "muh Tesla = fast".

Any Forums was right again

you cant use the battery array while charging it

Attached: SmartSelect_20220824-104707_DuckDuckGo.jpg (707x522, 202.74K)

Fuck that shit
suck my dick
go fuck yourself

Attached: 1661225067247096.png (294x430, 275.16K)

And how much does it weigh? The answer to the problem is less weight, not more. These EV's are all bloated drift missiles and are going to absolutely crush any pedestrians and "legacy" ICE vehicles. With electric, your insurance will go up. Registration fees also. Probably a new tax on electric as a whole, to fund infrastructure.

I can smell the toxicity already.
Fire-resistant...burn to recycle.

Ugly wheeled dildos with klausware pre installed, gigantic holes carved into the earth while toxic water gets dumped in rivers, child labor, putting even more strain on shitty power grid.

I am saving the environment!