Biden is getting a second term

Attached: DECBD059-2450-4C41-B071-875791E8F8CE.jpg (750x525, 96.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/petitions/8-things-voter-fraud/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Petition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>500 million guns
*does nothing*

They're going to propose a bill that won't pass, as a means to trick voters into voting out Republicans during the midterms, and they will continue dangling this carrot until the end of Biden's first term.

and you're just going to pay more taxes because of it and get flooded with more subhumans

The problem about this for democrats is the people they are buying off for votes are already libtards who will vote for anything with a D. And it pisses off everyone else in the country. So they actually lose votes. Looks like democrats are so stupid they are going to defeat themselves.

They dont need to pass a bill. Its already done.

I don't think you understand how this works. It still has to go through Congress since it deals with the country's purse strings.

Of course he is, they will rig the elections again.

Most armed nation in the world & they let a senile old jewish puppet blatantly rig the election.

/thread

Didnt watch this shit. It's an executive order isnt it?

>cancels 10K of my debt
>still not voting him

Sorry, no refunds, Mr. President.

Attached: 5549D90F-EF54-4A59-8419-C01163A94976.jpg (1024x576, 49.63K)

The Executive Branch can't do spending-based executive orders.

Yeah that guy's retarded. Their authority is the Higher Education Act which they claim gives the Dept of Ed authority to forgive student loans. The reading is kind of murky though which is why you see people talking about it being challenged.

This helps me out a lot.
Still not voting left and democrat.
After everything they put me through and now they offer relief from something they pressured me into is not a gift.
If they weren't criminally insane I wouldn't had ended up with the loans in the first place.
The left can get deported to their precious beast with two horns like a lamb and the mouth of a dragon in the EU, Asia, and Africa.

Yeah, 20k between me and wife then we have like 8k left. We have always been good about paying and made sacrifices years ago, student loans are a great to build your credit score. Fuck joe biden, never voting for that.

Not including the 3d printed guns.

> 666

This is what you wanted.

No he's not

Using an act during a time of declared emergency to allow it. It is some bullshit malarky imo.

We got too cocky magapedes

Attached: 1408086775323.jpg (793x645, 75.77K)

judicialwatch.org/petitions/8-things-voter-fraud/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Petition

Attached: d221d2e21d.jpg (749x1024, 88.54K)

oh wait... so you mean just like your country? mr. 2nd sweden

>poof! Your debts are cancelled! Now taxpayers, pay $10k more.

>student loans are a great to build your credit score

Go put a bullet in your wife's head then in your own. Lmao

So canceling debt by printing more dollars ? Or taxing more historically lowest savings?

>increase taxes for middle class
>a little while after suddenly decide to forgive student debt
what a coincidence

I'm currently using the GI bill for grad school, which I got by serving in the military to pay for my undergrad. It's about to run out. Can I get an extra $10k on the GI bill Biden? Oh sorry, I actually had a job so fuck me