MTG Swatted, Kiwifarms still down

Now that AltisticRight has allegedly swatted Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Kiwifarms is still down, how the hell will Jim do his monthly roundup? Will he be forced to read tweets instead of full Kiwi threads this time?

Attached: 1659120357669.jpg (550x758, 110.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/1562466123341111302
youtube.com/watch?v=-__r5B84Ymg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/1562466123341111302

Forgot link.

Attached: Fa7-khbVUAEYEO5.png (783x671, 71.65K)

>We made a tactical approach to the residence
>and began ringing the doorbell
lol wut

I mean it's a politician, they're not actually going to swat them, they'll just inquire about the dead bodies politely.

Keffles is going to great lengths to hide the fact he is going to be sleeping on Emily Gorcenski’s couch.

>Trannies false flagging kiwifarms again
They never learn.

Attached: 1661300520173122.jpg (1157x2570, 2.06M)

nobody cares go back to kiwifarms retard

holy shit how does a Boomer cancer boy make you faggots so damn angry? god damn this is fun to watch.

I don’t care about KF but it’s genuinely haunting that thousands of people support Keffles openly sending teenage boys life altering drugs. How did we lose common decency so quickly? This would have been unacceptable less than a decade ago

What's your opinion on Drachenlord's situation?

attempted swatting
unsuccessful
standard patrol personnel rang the door and no swat response was initiated

Who?

Don't go to KF because its full of fags, but apparently I'm related to a lolcow

youtube.com/watch?v=-__r5B84Ymg

>Emily Gorcenski
Oh, you mean Iron Dome Eddy? Neocon tranny turned Anarchist tranny turned Neocon tranny again?

>I'm related to a lolcow
Who is it

Bear in mind that Keffals is massively astroturfed. The 'people' supporting him are half bots, and half tranny cultists who want to spread their own misery far and wide. There are entire Discord servers full of 'em, organizing raids and ratios, just to tear down the people who stand in the way of them making other people's lives hell for an empty, temporary kick.

I'd have to be nigger-tier retarded to potentially dox myself like that.

>thousands of people support Keffles openly sending teenage boys life altering drugs
Yes this is sick. Fortunately it only takes one person to stop it. Huge mistake that Lucas has made by associating with Emily Gorcenski(real name Edward but I use his fake name since he has google alerts for it). For those that don’t know Edward ran away from the USA because Atomwaffen Division was fucking with him. Real smart getting on their radar. They may have disbanded but I doubt those boys haven’t let go of their grievances.

I'm not related to any by family but my wife went to middle school with Chris Chan and rode the same bus

No, you're just afraid of your own shadow. No one would know what side is the family you come from etc, you're just a faggot who's probably LARPing.

What was the smell like?