Are you ready for the end of abundance?

Are you ready for the end of abundance?

Attached: End.jpg (1080x1831, 688.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNSmS4_uMKg?t=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just for frogs.
New Frenchmen will keep getting gibs as before.

>spoiled cunt never grew up poor

better invite in more niggers, for the environment or something

Isn't that literally this cocksucking faggot no good puppet shabbos house nigger's job? To keep his citizens in abundance? I realize he reality he's just a fucking WEF demon and evil house nigger like all of them. But what the fuck is this faggot even attempting to say with this?

He won't miss any meals that's for sure.

Stop fighting Russia and let the con artist Zelensky go

true

Attached: 1590383082-img-20200525-010327-099.jpg (1080x804, 133.08K)

anyone who talks about scarcity and abundance in political terms is a spoiled college educated white liberal who watched zeitgeist too many times

call in these guys youtu.be/VNSmS4_uMKg?t=2

This is code for, "All of Europe is about to go back to the 1800s and we don't have the heart to tell you just how fucked it really is"

Attached: 1658489782314034.jpg (1024x1024, 149.34K)

Giving up Western Europe for Ukraine and non-euros.

A great reset, if you will?

Upheaval would be great, if all the past 80 years politicians and their extended families would get murdered, and jews would get completely exterminated.

Every ills of the world, jews have caused, most through their puppets in governments. Whites would live well, if Hitler would have won WW2. Whites would live significantly better, if at least our countries would not have been flooded with shitskins, and disgenic elements would not have been bred by the government, at the cost to the productive parts of population. Whites would live better, if kikes could not have printed fiat money into existance, and could not have lent at interest. Every single jewish scheme, since recorded history, have been evil, and anti-white.

Things will only get better, after every single jew will be murdered.

>microdickcel on how it can still pull off a miraculous last-minute victory

>abundance
What's that?
I'm a wage slave.

Is Jvipter going to sell his assets and sacrifice too? No? Guess it’s time for the gilet jaune to roll out the guillotine for the cameras and then roll it away again huh

I'm sure his supply of russian caviar and champagne will not be affected

Alternative:
>Giving up Ukraine to non-euros.
Always remember, Russia does not see itself as white or European and are more than happy to flood the continent with Muslims to rape and murder. Supporting Russia is supporting race treason. Stop engaging in false dichotomies, vatniggers. Habeeb it.

Has the #withher FBI leaked the interracial sodomy tape to remove trumps leverage over him yet?

based

>end of abundance for thee
>but not for me

Attached: 1635117068044.jpg (464x435, 54.07K)