Antinatalism argument

Try to refute this:

According to Peter Wessel Zapffe, consciousness has become over-evolved in humans, thereby making us incapable of functioning normally like other animals: cognition gives us more than we can carry. Our frailness and insignificance in the cosmos are visible to us. We want to live, and yet because of how we have evolved, we are the only species whose members are conscious that they are destined to die. We are able to analyze the past and the future, both our situation and that of others, as well as to imagine the suffering of billions of people (as well as of other living beings) and feel compassion for their suffering. We yearn for justice and meaning in a world that lacks both. This ensures that the lives of conscious individuals are tragic. We have desires: spiritual needs that reality is unable to satisfy, and our species still exists only because we limit our awareness of what that reality actually entails. Human existence amounts to a tangled network of defense mechanisms, which can be observed both individually and socially, in our everyday behavior patterns. According to Zapffe, humanity should cease this self-deception, and the natural consequence would be its extinction by abstaining from procreation.

Attached: Zapffe.jpg (602x601, 73.97K)

what is natural must be right
eat meat and worship might

Attached: 654165165.png (577x481, 252.25K)

Yeah idk about all of that gay compassion shit. I don’t really feel much of anything at all other than spite which is why I will be having kids, to ensure that my bloodline survives to wage spiritual warfare upon every creature on this planet for all of eternity.

Sounds like a nwo puppet to me. We must stop all thee children. Probably a jew or jew taught.

Insane negroid projecting.

And concern trolling.

Supporting antinatalism will not make you less of a Jewish faggot.

Attached: 1661033055215757.gif (500x333, 147.68K)

According to me, Peter Wessel Zapffe should start with himself and you should follow after.

>Lust-provoking image
>Irrelevant, time-wasting question

higher animals are aware of death too, but they accept it
accept death will come

>Pseudo-intellectual drivel to convince the goyim to stop breeding.

Attached: 30 years later.jpg (1632x1776, 636.2K)

No im not a jew...... stop zeeeee kids

Attached: 1661361086028.jpg (1080x2280, 518.97K)

kek

first time I have agree with a greek

okay OP, kys then. I am going to fuck your sister

>having kids out of spite
>preserving his mutt bloodline which will have even more black and brown blood added in the future
>retarded enough to think there is such a thing as spiritual warfare
Lmao you made OPs point

>We want to live, and yet because of how we have evolved, we are the only species whose members are conscious that they are destined to die.
The point of life, along with spraying genetic material downrange in case we fail so our offspring can try to be better than us, is to change all the supposed limits of reality.
Humans are the only animal on earth able to alter the earth itself to suit out needs and desires. Intellect is not a burden it is the ultimate weapon and tool. The reason we are easily able to defeat every other animal on the planet any time we want and able to solve problems that other lesser creatures must simply suffer through.
Nature throws us blizzards and we build shelters and fire to alter our environment and not freeze to death.
Nature exposes us to parasitic microorganisms that will eat us from within and so we consume poison just powerful enough to kill the parasites but not ourselves.
Fuck Zapffe, and fuck you anti-natal doomerism, we are not damned, we are in fact on a constantly rising trajectory of problem solving and in the last hundred years we have solved more of humanities core issues than all the rest of life on earth has solved in all of their existence. Our potential is not even known, much less at its limits.
And what we need above all else, to expend our knowledge, power and capacity for further problem solving is more people, not less.

Nope, and why would your jewish masters not want slaves to replace themselves?

>leaf posting

Imagine being this naive… you think musk is going to colonise the stars too?

Sounds like the ultimate fedora tipper to me. Cringe and retarded. Also extremely presumptive. Elephants, crows, and many other animals mourne their dead, which implies they understand mortality. Further, what animal DOESN'T fight to survive? This is typical narcissistic thinking, and show the lack of desire to study or understand non-human intelligence.

your learned-helplessness-as-an-excuse-to-do-nothing is pathetic and childlike.
Musk will not colonize the stars, he will likely be dead long before any human leaves solar orbit, he will almost certainly however colonize mars, because he is a white man with drive, vision and resources who has set himself to the task.

You sound young, I remember not knowing about life, comfy while it lasts

> which implies they understand mortality
Lmao no
> what animal DOESN'T fight to survive? This is typical narcissistic thinking, and show the lack of desire to study or understand non-human intelligence.
Wot?