Abortion

Non-whites out-breed whites. Non-whites also get more abortions than whites. Therefor, banning abortion will accelerate the Great Replacement

Discuss amongst your selves

Attached: 71D9C385-8EED-441F-ABB2-BB8B70082352.jpg (2560x1440, 255.88K)

Weak should fear ze stronk

i hope all swede's get raped to death by angry russian niggers

we will give your lands to the jeets who will shit all over it for the next 1000 years

The muslims shall inherit my mother land, much as the niggers and spics will inherit yours. Whatever they decide to do with it is none of our buisness, because we shall soon be extinct, mashalla

Murdering any amount of unborn White children because unborn non-White children get murdered more will not save the White race.

Only pic related will save the White race.

Attached: NWFNI (67).jpg (600x403, 82.97K)

No more sacrifices for you kike-loving nigger.

Attached: 1648053311147.jpg (1024x1019, 86.63K)

I pledge my allegiance to the none-whites. Though I am not worthy, I will serve you

Your pic related is a pipe dream. Abortion bans are only gonna make white birth rates plummet even more. White people realise they can’t afford to raise children, and white males are having less and less sex

I will side with the nigger and his kike overlord, because they will soon outnumber us. Get on the race-traitor train before it’s too late, bros

>Your pic related is a pipe dream
As opposed to...
Voting?
Shitposting online?

>Abortion bans are only gonna make white birth rates plummet even more.
But you don't want to do anything to save the White race at all. You just want to talk about the problem.

>White people realise they can’t afford to raise children, and white males are having less and less sex
So obviously the problem is the anti-White society in which we live. Therefore one would need to change that society to save White people. How else would we change society since voting isn't a solution?

You fool. There is nothing you CAN do to stop the white genocide at this point. The jews have already won. We are going extinct

>You fool. There is nothing you CAN do to stop the white genocide at this point. The jews have already won. We are going extinct
So you're a defeatist, shilling the acceptance of White Genocide?
You've given up therefore you demand the rest of the White race give up as well?

You are living in denial. The first stage of grief. I pity you

>You are living in denial. The first stage of grief. I pity you
You literally don't want White people to exist. You don't want White people fighting back. You're anti-White.

Ban birth control and make fornication illegal. 100 lashes plus 5 years imprisonment. Then whites will be forced to start families and have babies instead of being degenerates if they want sex.

None of what you are saying matters. The white race is finished. Over. Pour one out for the mayos, they are colonizing with the angels now, RIP

No-one wants to start a family anymore, because they can’t fucking afford it. People are struggling to pay rent as it is. Just face it, it’s over. We had a good run, time to die, tears in rain etc..

Does that stop them from cranking out babies? Why should it stop us, when we're more wealthy?

Why this
>my body my choice
and other feminist shits are not pushed when a war comes?

Men HAVE TO die for their countries (or sinking ship and other events), but the sluts go wherever they want to

>Why should it stop us
We could, but we don’t. It’s like, the entire White Race has just given up. We are not long for this world, if you look at the numbers and the facts

Men are the ones who start all the wars, only fair they do the dying. Besides, women get either bombed or raped in warfare, often both