False Christian Teacher: Steven Anderson

He either has shills here on Any Forums 24/7, or kikes pretending to shill for him for D&C.

Attached: steven-anderson.jpg (1600x1600, 158.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lNx6gpZvhE
youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/steven-anderson.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 4592F87C-63F0-4B95-980B-6EB9E2B4E160.jpg (582x768, 31.71K)

How do you square that with the documentary he did on how Jews are Satan worshippers who don't deserve God's forgiveness?

You're the only memeflag shilling this literal who.

I'm sure Muslims have anti-Judaism literature and movies. That doesn't make them based.

He's talking of religious jews, not the race

So long as he's doing it with his wife, what's the problem? The only sex sin is adultery, and let's be honest, you're all sinners.

This is a church chat with underage girls.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-012958.jpg (313x587, 30.14K)

>False Christian Teacher
Are you proddies ready to admit that authority matters?

Wheres your argument?

Wheres the proof that's his son?

didn’t his son get caught doing the same thing? are you sure this isn’t from his son?

Are you full of debate? Deceit? Reprobate? Is this the first anti-Anderson thread you've been in?

God wants us to have sex with children (Numbers 38:16) and jesus told us to be like children (Matthew 18:1-4).

>False Christian Teacher: Steven Anderson
He names the Jew, which is good.
He preaches salvation through Jesus Christ, which is good.
He is not implicitly pro-White, which is bad.

>Steven Anderson
dunno who that is
kys

Attached: http___archive.4plebs.org_pol_search_text_steven%20anderson_type_op_.jpg (951x1192, 325.49K)

>I'm sure Muslims have anti-Judaism literature and movies
They do, it's baked right into their ideology

He preaches salvation through a Sinner's Prayer.
youtu.be/1lNx6gpZvhE

Attached: StevenAnderson2858.jpg (849x1957, 77.22K)

So its not unreasonable to believe he's a popular preacher among people who have gone hard against homosexuals and the modern social movements its not a shopping conspiracy. There's a reason people here reference him or like him. His expose of the evil jews setting modern mislead Christians straight was significant

>The only sex sin is adultery,
whadabout jerking off, that's adultery too?

i make the assumtion that OP is probably a demon possesed reprobate

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

Attached: norm diamante.png (929x585, 720.57K)

>steven-anderson.jpg
OP sure does love to shill this thread, doesn't he?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/steven-anderson.jpg/

I meant to say shill conspiracy

So kikes pretend to shill for him even though he believes religious kikes are Satan worshipers who don't deserve God's forgiveness? Weird. The only thing kikes hate more than strong White nations are strong White Christian nations. This all sounds suspect to me.

no he doesn`t
he is preaching that you have to call upon the name of the lord, that is part of believing him, i.e he is faithful to save us

He ususurped an existing movement. Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, Texe Marrs, Michael Collins-Piper, etc all said these things before Anderson said them on film.

Yes it’s from his son

You are a liar. Your cult refuses to respond to that video.