Bottom text

>have more than 100k in student loans
>pay it off as slowly as possible knowing that this would happen
>it happens
>continue paying it off slowly knowing that it will happen again

How likely is it that the bubble will just get worse after this?

Attached: JoeBiden.jpg (1080x1815, 736.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5UZ3Frun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>plays with debt like its a game
You'll die broke.

Everything will get worse

I don't get the seethe over this.

So you pay taxes? And those taxes are used as part of the state budget to wipe out student debt and therefore fuck over the Jew banks leeching off of people who want an education.

You own money is literally used to fuck over banks.

No it's actually a sound strategy in Clown World.

so when will he do it? right after the election?

Attached: 8B78B30E-AB75-45DE-8863-DCE4A6487F05.jpg (459x374, 90.72K)

I want you to explain it again in your own words how using taxes to wipe out bank loans isn't exactly equivalent to paying the banks.

Up is Down and Right is Wrong!

Attached: 372F6B1E-893A-4BA0-BFBB-BE9281257228.png (256x390, 171.97K)

>you'll die broke
at this rate everyone is going to die broke, and they will be happy!

>Tranny bankers and the propagandists they call educators get told to take a hike
Real talk, I don't get why the banks consider this a big deal when the amount of money in debts is probably less than 1 billion?
It's barely a 1% of their wealth

It’s done you fucking retard.

*honk*

It’s federal loans. Not private banking loans

Why not cancel the debt entirely? Pay NONE of it back. That would cost taxpayers nothing.

>So you pay taxes? And those taxes are used as part of the state budget to wipe out student debt and therefore fuck over the Jew banks leeching off of people who want an education.
The Jew government owns 92% of student loan debts, not jew banks.

They will be right back to where they are in four years.

Attached: DFBAF911-3ACE-4060-B532-9E62DB77E1BF.jpg (1025x667, 72.85K)

Holy fuck you're retarded. You actually think the banks aren't going to get theirs?

>I don't get the seethe over this
many people have behaved responsibly and managed to pay off their loans. that's a lot of fucking hard work, budgeting, sacrifices, and generally living like a homeless person well into adulthood to meet financial obligations.
but nah, honk honk.

At least this way you don't have to pay interest anymore

>therefore fuck over the Jew banks l
>by paying them
Bro are you fucking retarded

>thirdie intellectuals
The banks are still getting their money, the government is just paying it instead of the borrower.

free bottom surgery at pastebin.com/5UZ3Frun

No, the government still charges interest. The $10k will disappear in 4 years.

>just live like homeless person so you can pay off something that should have been paid with your tax money

But this is moronic

lol you wasted your life living like a homeless person

> amerishit insulting others as 'fucking retard'
i'd watch it buddy!

Yeah but that frees the debtors money to go into the economy instead of directly to the banks+interest

Lol, nope. I'll die having lived the dream while Uncle Sam gives you wage slaves the bill. Sorry chud, maybe if you got the vaccine then long covid wouldn't have fucked your brain so hard.

100% when the govt backed loans it was a free money machine for colleges. It is still in place so tuitions will continue to rise.
Now the govt says it is also a free money machine for the suckers being lined up to pay for the colleges free money machine.
This will make the suckers continue to take the bait as it becomes more known just how much of a scam colleges are to begin with.

i will now vote for biden

>maybe if you got the vaccine then long covid wouldn't have fucked your brain so hard.
You joined a clinical trial with no recourse over the sniffles.
You bent the knee. You didn’t say fuck off I’m not going to take experimental mRNA therapy for a cold.
You are beyond fucking pathetic, nothing but a scared little pussy
You are beneath me in every conceivable way mudblood.

Attached: COVID-Safety-Updates-6-300x300.gif (900x1326, 694.93K)

>should have
Why is Any Forums incapable of not conflating fantasy land with reality? Of course things shouldn't cost money. But they do.

>Yeah but that frees the debtors money to go into the economy instead of directly to the banks+interest

It basically means that the cost of student loans just jumped by at least 10k.

Not only that, but that grant is income and thereforth taxable.

why doesnt pol do something smart like take out under $10,000 in student loans right now and put it all into guns and gold?

>yea but inflation is a good thing

Not how that works

>I don't get the seethe over this.
It's just retards who've been conditioned to see things in black and white. It's part of their "brand" as "conservatives". You'll notice anyone who elaborates on their stance always has the same lame ass stereotype of a story about how they're hard working went to the trades paid their own way, blah blah. Of course they never seethe nearly so hard when "their" money is subsidizing megacorporations, pointless warts, foreign countries, and so forth. Fact is, not everyone benefits equally from every policy. I think perhaps it's because those other bailouts and giveaways are more abstract, rather than something like this where the boomers can point at an individual person and whine "that actual person is getting more than me!".

Myself, I am for it. Partially because it will benefit me, and also because it actually benefits mostly normal people, which is very unlike most government spending in this country. Sure it also helps out people I don't like and perhaps lazy scammers or whatever, but such is the way of things, and imo the advantages outweigh any of that.

I didn't say it shouldn't cost money, I said it should be covered with the money you already give to the government.

relief of student debt will only apply to jews who went to harvard

>money is wasted elsewhere so its good!
No retard

>they hated him for being practical

Umm sweaty just put yourself in debt and wait for the government to save you like we did! Oops looms like it didn't work this time! Vote for me again and I'll do it for real this time!

This actually makes me very angry.
I had a Pell grant and the GI bill and AT&T paying 50% of my tuition from working there full time while I took all my classes

The first thing I did after graduating was PAY OFF MY Student loan debt 100%

50K and I paid it off in three years
So 4 years in the Army
4 Years at Uni
4 Years at AT&T
3 years paying off my student loans.

Now my taxes get to pay off the student loans of the people who hated me in university.
Fuck me Dead really.

>Partially because it will benefit me, a
Kek it won't

This.
No one understands how this works.
The banks are guarenteed to get paid.
Canceling the debt means the banks get paid with everyones tax dollars because the people taking the loans dont have to pay the banks any more because the govt will and charge all of the taxpayers for it.

so the forgiveness wont include anyone going forward from this announcement? only people up to today?

>banks getting garunteed money from the government instead of maybe money from flakey liberals in debt
>this owns the banks

How about the government stops stealing and fucking with loans so they can return to a market rate

Das rite tax payer! Gibs me dat!

You were incredibly privileged to have been able to have the disposable income to pay off your debt that quickly.

>mfw I've been ignoring my student loans for years because I knew this was a possibility and it actually happened

Lmao

Go prep Muhammad so he can properly fuck your wife and daughter Hans.

Yes but it's kind of too late to just say that now after the system has been steaming along in this way for 40 years.

I mean generally you dont touch the funds yourself. Like with a mortgage, those hundreds of thousands never land in your bank account, they go straight to the seller