Ex-USSR israelis' opinion on the war in ukraine

Thought Any Forums would maybe find this interesting.

Attached: ex-ussr israeli opinion on ukraine.png (749x1746, 456.35K)

if only I could read jew...

my bad

Attached: israeli opinion on ukraine.png (747x1717, 458.13K)

russians are the worst israelis

I thought Israelis were meant to be smart lol.
Fucking retards.

They're mostly Ukrakikes and they're not even Jewish, they're... kikes how can I explain it.

You know, the demon-kind, not the regular Jew type.

the Any Forums specifically asked ex-USSR jews, if that matters, but Most, even none ex-USSR jews are against the war.

Ok good so now put your money where your shekels are.

Jesus is the Messiah

>not the regular Jew type.
all jews need to be killed but the russian jews are the worst because theyre russian

>but Most, even none ex-USSR jews are against the war.
Break it down by vaxxed vs unvaxxed and I bet things get interesting.

This proves that Israeli news is just as pozzed as Globohomo Canadian news. These polls are always given to blue pilled people.

I’m a soviet jew snd I fucking hate Ukraine so much it’s unreal. I didn’t know I was the minority. It always blows my mind that nobody ever agrees with me on anything

Israel is pozzed as fuck.

for whomst the bell polls

why would Israelis be against khazaristan(Ukraine) in this war? ofc they are for their Juden-brothers

many israelis are kvetching about ukrainians being nazis and bandera and babi yar and shit

Because we are Russian first and jews second. Moving to Israel only reaffirmed it, because Israelis treat Russians like shit because they are so jelly. Moving to israel made me hate jews do much

Jiddles always "kvetch" about both sides and then support both of them. Its the way of the jew

theyre not kvetching about russia, theyre cheering for it to denazify europe

>Israelis treat Russians like shit because they are so jelly
>they hate us because theyre jealous not because were useless drunks who destroy everything

Im sure they tell the US when they call them that russia sucks and vice versa