This will be end of every vatnik subhuman who supports Putin. Disgusting orcs...

This will be end of every vatnik subhuman who supports Putin. Disgusting orcs. Russia isnt even a real country at this point.

Attached: 1659361007695726.png (400x400, 254.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SJHZAG4c2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Attached: 1660039440030391.png (320x320, 217.45K)

glownigger post, ignore

Any Forums supports putin, any other post supporting ukraine are glowniggers.

you're all slavic scum to us europeans

Lofty saber rattling is a blustery distraction from the focus on tasks that serve your agenda which is grinding down the Russian military until Russia completely exhausts every single piece of military equipment land, air, and sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SJHZAG4c2w

yes, and?

What a pathetic projection, slavshit.

>polish posters are now the worst posters
i wonder how it feels to be a leaf now

Attached: 1661296497341571.jpg (940x1037, 241.28K)

meds, now
Slavic people are the only proud white european people, who made their homes last safe place from jewish degeneracy, not embracing it like the weak western european cucks.
You are the vermin here.

seething russhits creatures

Attached: 1657039242026.gif (493x498, 88.43K)

who killed a duck

Be Polish, Globohomo, and NATO lap dog talking shit about Russia. The sad thing is Poland used to be a respectable Nation, but now is a Pawn State of the Anglos. Cucked to the max level.

The EU will ship millions of niggers into poland. But stay butthurt over soviet era bullshit lmao

>only proud white european people, who made their homes last safe place from jewish degeneracy
The Commonwealth was a second homeland for the Jews, it was even called a paradise for the Jews and a hell for the Polish peasants. The Slavs are the best and most obedient goyim, they are slaves in their essence, the Jews noticed this and took power over them from various princes, most of whom were not of Slavic origin. The world's first communist revolution took place in Russia, in a Slavic country. With the help of the Slavs, the Jews conquered the Nordic race. Slavs are the shame of Europe, die, you will never be white.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

Return clean toilets your boss will not be happy....

Based Polska, Polish/Slovak/Magyar American here when I lift I fantasize about crushing orc skulls when/if WW3 starts because we are ready to return the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth Vicegrad Chad rule over those beta stepplings

Stop being so fukcking annoying

Poland wouldn’t talk so much shit if their defense, healthcare, economy, and education wasn’t entirely subsidized by the US. Fuck Europe, hope Putin burns everything between Kiev and Paris. Brutalize the freeloading pansies.

You p*les are such filthy rabid chihuahuas .

>memeflag
>us europeans
lol lmao

Bruh anyone who thinks our army is capable of doing anything is retarded. Army is full of boomers who only hire their family member to get ez early retirement payments and all trainings are just for show with officers putting random numbers into documents. 3/4 of them would flee the first day war starts, there is 0 strategical depth and for 30 years since fall of commies literally nothing changed aside from couple of expensive toys. I would even say our army would lose against ukrainian one, add to that we gave almost everything to ukros now and all our politicians can do is buy another hundreds of expensive toys from US while killing and leftover military industry we have.

>literal nigger

HOLY BASED

What can I say. Not for shit to insult other shit. You're far worse and the only historic acknowledgment your nation has is being pillaged and raped from two sides.

Attached: 09123985.jpg (2000x950, 467.82K)

And this is fully correct. I've always laughed at patriotic retards here screaming about muh commonwealth and hussars when in reality it was jewish administrated peasant country. When Poland got partitioned most of peasants finally became free of being noble slaves and got access to basic education, life of Poles under german/austrain partition was literally a life improvement over previous kike nobles keeping everyone as uneducated slaves

>reads the post
>based
>looks at flag
>instantly cringed
god i hate you subhumans on my border, wish we solved the polish issue when we could

>be east euro
>to be frank a lot of stereotypes about us are true
>then check the russian diaspora
>by some mongol shaman magick they somehow manage to be worse